***NEW / UPCOMING CLASSES 2015***
Do you consider yourself a proud American Patriot ready to defend hearth and home against all threats? A proud armed civilian with the physical and combat skills readiness to act when called upon?
Max Velocity Tactical offers real combat proven tactical training, as well as specific tactical fitness training plans, to make you all you can be. MVT is a community of like-minded Patriots who are serious about tactical training. The students are professional hard-working Americans who are making themselves as prepared as they can be for the hard times ahead. You won’t find a better group of people to train and network with.
Photo Below: MVT Alumni meeting locally to train together
Have you trained at MVT? There is no room for excuses or poor tactical fitness and readiness. It’s time to get a grip, and get trained!
In case you missed these announcements over the Christmas period: Class Schedule
The following are either new classes or special classes scheduled for 2015:
- Combat 2 Gun (C2G) – this is the inaugural C2G class, Feb 6 – 8 (Fri – Sun) & Feb 27 – Mar 1 (Fri-Sun)!
- Combat Team Tactics/Mobility Class, Brady Texas Feb 18-22- this private class was opened up to open enrollment. There are potentially 2 spaces left. Come fight in the bush country of Texas, dismounted and vehicle mounted!
- Mar 27 – 29 (Fri – Sun): MVT Rifleman Challenge (RC) – this Challenge is designed as both a series of physical and skills test events to establish real rifleman standards, blended with instruction – including Tactical Clearance (CQB). Come test yourself against the standard, earn the patch, and enjoy a challenging training weekend with like minded folks. You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? When the hammer falls, the MVT Rifleman Patch will be a recognized symbol of competency. Got yours?
- Tactical Fitness Training Plans: 12 weeks to the MVT Rifleman Challenge: for the first challenge, this plan began on the 5th January!
- Hand 2 Hand Combat (H2H) June 19-21 (Fri – Sun). This will be an excellent class!