Hand 2 Hand Combat 19-21 June 2015
Max Velocity Tactical is teaming up with Jeff Baldwin of Rebellion Academy to bring you 3 days of Hand 2 Hand Combat Training. The training will be held at the Max Velocity Tactical VTC (Velocity Training Center) near Romney, West Virginia on Friday 19 – Sunday 21 June 2015
Jeff is former 75th Ranger Regiment and an excellent martial arts instructor. He is also a shooter. I trained at his school when I lived in San Diego.
Jeff’s martial Arts Qualifications:
- 2nd Degree Black Belt in Shaolin Kempo Karate
- 1st Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- 1st Degree Black Belt in Judo
- Jeet Kune Do Head Instructor at Rebellion Martial Arts
- Filipino Martial Arts (Kali, Arnis, Escrima) Head Instructor at Rebellion Martial Arts
Class Outline will include:
- Stance and Movement
- Empty Hand Tools
- Hard Weapons
- Soft Targets
- Single Attacker Situations
- Multi Attacker Situations
- Operating Solo and as a Member of a Team
- Grabbed Weapon Situations
- Extreme Close Range Weapon Transitions and Reactive Reloads
- Knife Carry and Deployment
- Sentry Removal
- Unarmed vs Armed adversary
- Drills Drills Drills
- Eye pro
- Clothing: wear what you expect to be wearing during a potential encounter (ACU style clothing us useful for grappling, as per Army Combatives).
This will be open air instruction in a training pit to be constructed at the VTC.
More information will follow as necessary, and will also be included in the class information packet.