HEAT Reconnaissance Nov 22-24 Available for Booking!

View Latest Activity

Home Forums MVT News & Training Updates HEAT Reconnaissance Nov 22-24 Available for Booking!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

I have created an event for Nov 22-24 for the first HEAT Reconnaissance class. It is showing in the training calendar. It is not yet showing top right of the HEAT Reconnaissance class page itself, because I lack the IT widgetry to make that happen, and will get that fixed next week.

This is what we are going to do: the event allows you to make a deposit only. $100. Class total price is $700. Once we get the minimum number (6, max 8) for the class, it will be a go and I will ask you to settle up the balance via the payments tab at the top of the website.

If the class does not make minimums, I can refund the $100 or you can leave it against a future class.

We also need volunteer OPFOR for this class. This is an exciting opportunity for active enemy forces working against the recon team.

This class will be run at the VTC Romney, West Virginia. Let’s get this show on the road!

Here is the event for booking:

Also, don’t forget that the Combat Leader Course October 6-13 has space for both Students and OPFOR.

Pinky
        Participant

In. Will get deposit into tonight or tomorrow.

hellokitty
          Participant

Dammit
            I want to take this course in a bad way. But I have a trip planned with wifey on these dates.

Max
            Keymaster

We are up to 4. 6 makes the class run. 8 is the max.

Max
              Keymaster

And then there were 5!

1 more and it runs.

Larry Moore
                Participant

roll call….. who is in for recce class?

Max
                    Keymaster

So far we have:

Larry + 1 (who is that Larry?)
                      Rich
                      Pinky
                      Dave D

1 more to make the class run, 3 more spaces overall to a maximum of 8.

hellokitty
                    Participant

Larry + Keyser

Incipient
                      Participant

Going to see about a trade at work but unfortunately I can’t lock that in u til much closer. Hope we get 6 soon so I can hopefully jump in later.

Larry Moore
                        Participant

Larry is staying in Keyser Craig, but he’s brining his fiancée to class ;)

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.