Back in Stock: MVT 556 Patrol Rig – Multicam & Coyote Brown
Now back in stock, limited quantities.
MVT 556 Patrol Rig – Multicam & Coyote Brown.
This 556 Patrol Rig is well designed and crafted, 100% MADE IN USA, giving you the ability to carry six (6) x 5.56 (.223) magazines in easily accessible magazine pouches. Utilizing kydex retention inserts in the magazine pouches gives excellent magazine retention while allowing for lighting fast reloads. Sold separately are the MVT admin pouches in two sizes (small and medium), which attach to the MOLLE front on the 556 Patrol Rig, and utilize the ‘tuck tab’ method for silent opening and closing (no Velcro).
This rig has some outstanding features:
- 5.56 (.223) magazine pouches x 6.
- Low profile fit with the 6 x magazine pouches close to the body.
- Each magazine pouch is supplied with a Kydex insert which both secures the magazine and allows for fast reloads.
- 3 rows of MOLLE across the rig for maximum versatility.
- ‘Tuck tab’ design of the admin pouches (sold separately), providing secure closed-top pouches that can be accessed with complete silence – no velcro, buckle, or snap noise
- 4 adjustable points for a “perfect fit” for almost any body type / shape.
- H-harness design with “vertical” MOLLE – providing comfort to be worn by itself, or with a backpack.
- H-Harness is supplied with MOLLE to make the rig hydration carrier compatible.
- Rear pouch for orienteering style compass.
- Map / Notebook Pouch on back of rig, overlaying the compass pouch.
- Antennae loops on the bottom of the rig. By using a flexible antennae extension, you can route the antennae(s) down and under the rig.
- 1000D Cordura.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA.
KYDEX INSERTS: At MVT, we believe that you need a rig that is quick and easy to insert mags, bump mags, or do a tactical reload. What we wanted was a way of doing it with one hand, allowing you to keep the other on the rifle, scanning. Kydex inserts allow you to remove and insert, one handed, including in low/no light. You can hang upside down without worrying about your mags falling out. They provide pouch rigidity, so it’s easier to reload, without the pouch collapsing around the mag.