Max Velocity Tactical is proud to be a dealer for ShotStop®, body armor plates with ground breaking Duritium® technology.
Duritium IV+HS Body Armor Plates
- Protection Type/Level: Level IV
- Special Threat Testing:
- 5.56x45mm 55 grain ball (M193)
- 7.62x39mm PS ball (MSC)
- 7.62x51mm 149 grain M80 FMJ
- NATO M855 (SS109) 5.56x45mm 62 grain steel core
- M855 A1
- 7.62x63mm M2 AP
- Material Type: Alloy-Composite
- Weight (10×12 Shooter Cut): 5.3 lbs. (2.4 kg.)
- Thickness (+/-0.125″): 0.9 in. (2.3 cm.)
- Warranty: 10 Years
Note: depending on stock availability, there may be an up to eight week manufacturer lead time on orders. If there is a delay with a specific product you have ordered, you will be informed.
Depending on in-stock availability, orders may be may be shipped 7 to 10 days (plus manufacturing lead times) from placement.
*Special Threat Testing conducted in accordance with an abbreviated and modified NIJ Standard 0101.06 and ShotStop Advanced Armor Testing Protocol.
**All Plate thicknesses are 0.9” ± 0.125” All size (profile) dimensions are ± 0.375” *** All weights are ± 4% or .50 lbs., whichever is greater. Specifications are subject to change at any time.
ShotStop Ballistics®, ShotStop®, Duritium®, BallisticBoard® and SS® logo mark are registered trademarks of ShotStop Ballistics, LLC