Wolf gold on sale $279/ 1000 shipped

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Armory – Gear and Equipment Ammunition Wolf gold on sale $279/ 1000 shipped

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Civilianresponder
      Participant

http://www.sgammo.com/product/223-556mm-ammo/1000-round-case-223-rem-55-grain-fmj-brass-case-non-magnetic-wolf-gold-ar-15-

Lowest I’ve seen it. I’ve used about 5000 rounds of this and had good results using it for training.

• This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Max.
        Brushpopper
        Participant

sgammo has the best prices I’ve been able to find!

SeanT
          Keymaster

good price for sure. I have run a couple cases of this in Max classes no issues I remember buying for 329/case and like 16 bux shipping

JohnnyMac
            Participant

Also, Palmetto has american eagle xm193 on sale with free shipping at the moment, just FYI

GreenTip
              Participant

I have used 3k of the wolf gold at class and it worked well with no problems. I have used some of the federal from palmetto state and it was fine to.

TC
                Participant

Brownell’s has Wolf Gold for $261 shipped with coupon code JCD. Not sure how much longer that code will work. [EDIT: ordered this and Brownells is showing two different invoices, one for $261.00 and another for $270.95 so who knows which is correct). Sgammo is my go-to for ammo otherwise. Despite the Wolf branding this is imported Taiwanese mil ammo close to 556 pressure but low enough to be safe for mobile class steel. Have yet to experience a failure in 3.5k rounds.

Civilianresponder
                  Participant

Thanks TC! Just ordered my ammo for Texas 2019. 26 per round is great.

wheelsee
                    Participant

THANKS!!

Use the above code JCD and NOT the MCP code (listed on the website)…..$0.261 per round….

Robert
                      Participant

A couple times here in the last two months, SG has run Fiochi .223 for about the same price and one time IMI 5.56 at about that same price.

We’ve only shot a couple hundred rounds of the Fiochi but did have one dead round so far- great primer hit, but no ignition.

I think the ammo guys, like most of the gun industry, are slow and doing what they need to do. Hopefully this will push prices back down to a more normal spot.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.