Video: The Combat Reload

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Tactics & Leadership Skill at Arms (HEAT 0.5) Video: The Combat Reload

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

JohnnyMac
        Participant

Nice Max, I can’t wait for the social media trolls to start with “but his reload isn’t as fast as ______!” Many people have trouble seeing the true value (this is great training content) and can only process it based on their current knowledge (which is probably based on youtube videos).

Well done

Anonymous
          Inactive

Nice Max, I can’t wait for the social media trolls to start with “but his reload isn’t as fast as ______!” Many people have trouble seeing the true value (this is great training content) and can only process it based on their current knowledge (which is probably based on youtube videos).

Well done

I took karate as a kid, and whenever someone asked our instructor how he was able to perform a technique so quickly, he told us it was important to learn it correctly, then you can do it fast.

The same rule applied when me and my team mates killed time practicing weapons manipulation overseas – if you try to rush too much you’ll just be slipping and sliding your mag all along the lower receiver, if you concentrate on doing a mag swap correctly you’ll be back in sooner. Firearms manipulation and use is arguably a martial art, and many of the same rules apply.

Now that my AR is built I need to start practicing AR reloads because I’m still not good at it. At least I know some new techniques to practice now, great video.

RobRoy
            Participant

Great vid maybe a vid on all that fancy shootin gear you were sporting.

wheelsee
              Participant

You have really become “at ease” with the camera and being in front of it. You’re having fun and it shows.

:good: :good:

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.