Unseen Exotic Travel Photos

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Multi Media Unseen Exotic Travel Photos

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Until you’ve traveled the World you don’t truly appreciate home!

The “Kitchen”

Public Restroom

First Sergeant

Amen!

I hate those latrines.

FILO
          Signal Out, Can You Identify
          Je ne regrette rien
          In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Keeper
          Participant

I don’t seen the garden hose for that ” fresh clean feel afterwards” hanging on the wall
            instead of TP

DuaneH
            Participant

Actually, I would far prefer that over a porta-potty when it is 110 degrees outside.

gatlinggun
              Participant

The “public restroom” reminds me of what I saw (and used) in the Philippines.

Thank God for running water.

winston
                Participant

Ill see if I can track down my Kazakhstan crude hole in the ground at the gas station pic. Ground was frozen and my buddy slid into it when he opened the door and step into the dark room. Yuck.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

The “public restroom” reminds me of what I saw (and used) in the Philippines.

Much has changed in the PI, at least until you truly get in the boonies. I truly loved my time there.

Much of eastern Asia does the squat holes, the difference between Muslim Asia and many backwoods Eastern Asia is you may have Mamasan come and squat next to you in coed facilities, very progressive. :yes:

…Kazakhstan crude hole…

There’s always something worse! ;-)

I was at a bar in Honduras that had a trench at the foot of the bar. Just whip it out and go, keep right on drinking! :wacko:

Sitting Duck
                    Participant

https://youtu.be/b53uiRFq4Ds

Been to Seattle lately?

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Been to Seattle lately?

Yea, but they don’t have any excuses! ;-)

JohnnyMac
                        Participant

I once used a men’s public restroom that was a concrete wall with a long trough at the bottom and a pipe seeping water at the top. Everyone together pissing on the wall.

This was CONUS.

Brushpopper
                          Participant

I once used a men’s public restroom that was a concrete wall with a long trough at the bottom and a pipe seeping water at the top. Everyone together pissing on the wall.

This was CONUS.

Done the same in some old dance halls all throughout south Texas!

JohnnyMac
                            Participant

Done the same in some old dance halls all throughout south Texas!

I’m not gonna lie, I thought it was cool

Hessian
                              Participant

Actually, I would far prefer that over a porta-potty when it is 110 degrees outside.

I would have to agree… plus add the overload of too many men per porta-pot and its :negative:

Anonymous
                                Inactive

I never did the wipe my ass with my bare hand thing but I actually began to prefer the squat toilets over the porcelain throne. Shitting felt healthier after a while; if someone made a squat toilet that can flush toilet paper it would be fine IMO. Either is better than shitting in the adjacent field and burying it like I had to do for my first three months with my unit.

An old bar in my neighborhood had one of those piss-wall urinals or whatever you wanna call them but it got bought out by the hipsters for a taco joint so they probably tore it out during the remodel. :unsure:

Red Warrior
                                  Participant

Just go get a Squatty Potty! That will help you out! B-)

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.