This took no time…

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge This took no time…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Robert Henry
      Participant

The meme warriors got this up in record time…

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.

www.jrhenterprises.com

Lost my MVT class list- been here a time or two :)
        Team Coyote. Rifleman Challenge- Vanguard

Jake
        Participant

Who is this guy?

Jake
          Participant

Disregard. Kept moving down the latest threads lol.

Robert Henry
            Participant

Who is this guy?

It’s from the couple of lawyers that came outside and stood down some “protestors” in their gated community. The Brit tabloids have pics of the wife and a black dude with an AR pointing at each other and of course the media crucified the guy. Some of the pics show the couple sweeping each other. Might be the angle of the shot but in one it’s like the wife has her little .380 pointed at the hubby’s head.

Anyways, the meme warriors were quick to jump on it and make a ton of memes.

www.jrhenterprises.com

DuaneH
              Participant

At least they stood up for themselves

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

At least they stood up for themselves

:good:

Exactly, it’s obvious they could use some training, but at least they were armed. Being lawyers won’t hurt since I suspect that training will be needed more.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

He’s a civil rights attorney, so he probably was a Leftwinger, maybe not so much now? ;-)

Of course he maybe just a money grubber, certainly looks like civil rights pays well! B-)

Robert Henry
                    Participant

Yeah I agree on the standing up for themselves. Could have been done a wee bit different so as to maybe not let it be used against them however.

And a gated community is just a subdivision with a gate. There place seemed to be right on a sidewalk and street which means one could argue that the protestors had a “right” to be there.

Years ago I wrote a piece about having good fences, setting back your home from them, having good signage re: no trespassing and what not. The “mad max” preppers told me that was stupid, that they would just start stacking bodies on Day 1. I mentioned that you needed these things to be able to show in court the extent to which the looters went to get to/near you.

I.e, “First they came a half mile off the paved road to my first locked gate with the no trespassing sign. They cut that lock and proceeded to walk past another no trespassing sign. They then climbed over another fence. 3 dogs ran at them and they shot the dogs, then they proceeded to approach my house when I then…

Kills the “we was just looost” and in the wrong place argument. Helps to show ill intent.
                      But no, I was told by the mad max types that a time for that sort of thing would never come, we would go straight to Lord Humungus becoming the warlord of the wasteland on day 1. LOL
                      IMO, we are way past Day 1 and this sort of distance setback things are more critical than ever.

www.jrhenterprises.com

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

And a gated community is just a subdivision with a gate.

Here’s the Gate that was allegedly locked before Rioters got to it.

“observed a large group of subjects forcefully break an iron gate marked with ‘No Trespassing’ and ‘Private Street’ signs.” according to an incident summary provided to Fox News by the department.

Breaking a locked gate to enter certainly sways the argument against “peaceful” despite propaganda to the contrary. ;-)

I recommend they upgrade beyond older decorative cast iron gates.

As far as the “mad max” preppers, I think they have more in common with BLM/Antifa than any sane people! :yes:

DiznNC
                        Participant

Well, there is much to say here. First of all, a little background. This area of STL, is one of the most exclusive neighborhoods; I’m talking the really rich folks. So they are not used to anybody being in there, without some kind of permission. Your local ANTIFA affiliates would be quite the shock. That being said, being rich doesn’t necessarily mean being smart.

You are looking at folks that are used to having things their way. So when someone marches through their neighborhood, that comes as a quite a shock to their status quo. So with these kinds of folks, there’s just enough truth to the “white privilege” thing these dickheads are always crying about.

But with that being said, no one has a right to just march down their street and dare them to react.

And with that being said, doing your own little counter-demonstration like that probably isn’t a good idea either.

Both sides just egging each other on.

As to T,T,P’s. Well I would say, don’t show up to your local riot barefoot; that’s number one. Secondly, let’s looks at that muzzle awareness thing. And a probable third, don’t do rash things after your third martini.

The wife had the best comment. She said unless your neighbors all came out and stood tall in front of each house (with Armalite’s pointed in safe directions), what’s the point.

DuaneH
                          Participant

I would say that even IF there wasn’t a locked gate and the house opened directly to a public street that they had the right to stand there, prepared to defend themselves. Yah I know they needed training desperately but compare them to a google search of armed protesters that showed up at the Bundy standoff and I say that the lawyer couple’s mindset was more there than the armed people at the Bundy standoff that were there mostly for posturing.

If/When this spills over out of the inner cities into the ‘burbs thing are going to get a might spicy. Looking at the video, it is easy to prove intent on the part of the protesters as they had to work to get into the gated community. I wonder how this would have turned out in a different state or a different neighborhood?

DuaneH
                            Participant

Yeah I agree on the standing up for themselves. Could have been done a wee bit different so as to maybe not let it be used against them however.

And a gated community is just a subdivision with a gate. There place seemed to be right on a sidewalk and street which means one could argue that the protestors had a “right” to be there.

Years ago I wrote a piece about having good fences, setting back your home from them, having good signage re: no trespassing and what not. The “mad max” preppers told me that was stupid, that they would just start stacking bodies on Day 1. I mentioned that you needed these things to be able to show in court the extent to which the looters went to get to/near you.

I.e, “First they came a half mile off the paved road to my first locked gate with the no trespassing sign. They cut that lock and proceeded to walk past another no trespassing sign. They then climbed over another fence. 3 dogs ran at them and they shot the dogs, then they proceeded to approach my house when I then…

Kills the “we was just looost” and in the wrong place argument. Helps to show ill intent.
                              But no, I was told by the mad max types that a time for that sort of thing would never come, we would go straight to Lord Humungus becoming the warlord of the wasteland on day 1. LOL
                              IMO, we are way past Day 1 and this sort of distance setback things are more critical than ever.

I agree 110% and I am currently looking for such a property. Just as an observation: I have a 50 yard driveway in the rural ‘burbs. I have signs at the entrance, along the driveway that blatantly state no salespeople. I have signs on the walkway to my front door. I have three signs on my door including one next to the doorbell that says no salespeople. Despite all that salespeople still knock on my door.

Dark Knight
                              Participant

You are looking at folks that are used to having things their way. So when someone marches through their neighborhood, that comes as a quite a shock to their status quo. So with these kinds of folks, there’s just enough truth to the “white privilege” thing these dickheads are always crying about.

I wasn’t just that they were in the neighborhood. They were not just walking down the street. They intentionally left the “public street” broke down and iron gate and when into what is basically this couples driveway/front yard. I don’t think anybody would be happy with protesters coming through the gate in their fence and having a protest in their front yard.

I agree with all the comments people are making about not being barefoot and they need training. But, they were not expecting this. If people reading have not done it, I bet a lot of you know someone who responded to a firefight in PT shorts, shower shoes, body armor and carrying their weapon.

Hopefully they will realize how unprepared they truly were and do something about it. Maybe Max should offer to run some classes for them and their friends!

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I bet a lot of you know someone who responded to a firefight in PT shorts, shower shoes, body armor and carrying their weapon.

Been there done that! :yes:

Shower shoes and crushed gravel don’t mix well. ;-)

Here’s a example…

…hard to live it down when it makes the news, imagine the grief this guy got.

DuaneH
                                  Participant

I agree with all the comments people are making about not being barefoot and they need training. But, they were not expecting this. If people reading have not done it, I bet a lot of you know someone who responded to a firefight in PT shorts, shower shoes, body armor and carrying their weapon.

Actually I was wearing boots (always kept them next to bunk), boxer shorts and for some damn reason I put the body armor on before I put my bathrobe on. (bathrobe goes on BEFORE body armor) But yeah, I get your point.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 20 hours ago by DuaneH.
                                    Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Hell, I was in the shower!

Laughed about the fact I even took the time to throw on boxers. B-)

JustARandomGuy
                                      Participant

That’s not even the best meme that’s come out of this. The others are even better; here’s a compilation for your enjoyment.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0qzNEBmNrl8/

As far as the legality of what happened; as has been pointed out already, it seems this was a well-known-as-private/exclusive neighborhood. The ‘protesters’ didn’t just take a wrong turn.
                                        Further, they sure as hell didn’t take a wrong turn through the gate; I do not know when it was damaged, but there is video of them waltzing on through.
                                        I have also seen a couple of photos of the gate closed, seemingly before the B&E, and there is a sign right next to it that says “private property”.

Robert Henry
                                        Participant

I agree 110% and I am currently looking for such a property. Just as an observation: I have a 50 yard driveway in the rural ‘burbs. I have signs at the entrance, along the driveway that blatantly state no salespeople. I have signs on the walkway to my front door. I have three signs on my door including one next to the doorbell that says no salespeople. Despite all that salespeople still knock on my door.

Definitely. The point was not in hiding behind the signs, but for further justification of your actions, i.e, the looters KNEW they were not welcome there, no one was “just lost” etc.

www.jrhenterprises.com

DiznNC
                                          Participant

The thing is, it’s not whether you’re right or wrong here; it’s what kind of reaction do you have to these assholes breaking into your neighborhood, and then threatening to burn down your home. I can’t say I blame those guys for their reaction, however I would say their T,T,P’s suck. If someone provokes you and you go high-right, it may put you in an untenable position where you are hurt or killed. This basic CCW class 101. Don’t lose your head. People will taunt you and try to make you over-react.

I would say this kind of behavior is “fighting words”, that is, if you say certain things to someone, you should expect a reaction. But in today’s back-wards bizarro world, these assholes can say anything they want, while you are held to a higher standard. This should be obvious by now, to anyone with half a brain; there is an obvious double-standard in today’s world, where all these protected classes of people have special rights, where you don’t.

So what this all means is we can expect no help from local law enforcement (of course this will depend on your locale, but just sayin’). In any good sized urban area, you probably have a liberal democrat regime, and that means, good luck; you’re on your own.

In this case, both sides were “demonstrating”, sorta like two tribes of baboons snarling at each other. But eventually you know where this is gonna head.

If we wargame this, we can come up immediate reaction drills to this kind of thing, and be thinking in terms of where we might “post up” in our house or property, in terms of cover and concealment, rather than standing tall out in the open. Since law enforcement will not back us up, we have to let them have their little demonstration on our streets, even with their little taunts and threats. But the minute they actually break into our homes, or actually follow through on their threats, we are in position to stop them, not get over-run on the front lawn.

You can say this really sucks, and it does, but it’s also the reality of the situation. You know anyone insisting on their right to respond to “fighting words” is gonna get hammered. The STL city attorney (a black women of course) has vowed to prosecute this couple to the fullest extent of the law. That tells you all you need to know.

Viewing 18 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.