The Reality of a Knife Attack

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge The Reality of a Knife Attack

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

A great wake up call on knife attacks. Deane Lawler is a very bright mind when it comes to street encounters. Please make note of his comments around mindset and intensity.

Max
        Keymaster

What can a knife do?

Eric
          Participant

Terrifying thought…

bleeding out from being stabbed fifteen times. Hopefully situational awareness can keep one out of a situation in which one would have to defend against such an attack.

I think the mistake most people make in face to face confrontations is allowing an assailant in too close. So many guys in bars want to get up in each others face and talk shit, trying to back the other guy down. Well, if someone pulls a knife in that situation, his opponent is dead, or seriously injured. The point is, keep your distance if you feel like some crazy eyed bastard is looking like he wants a piece of you.

Roadkill
            Participant

Danie, I think that picture is of a cop who did not want to shoot the purp because he only had a knife. This is from a few years ago, I think I’m remembering close to what is correct. Knives are bad business if you are on the receiving end. It is most definitely a shoot situation. If you’re hanging out in bars getting in pissing matches you better beware, drinking and having a lowered level of awareness can wreck your day. Better to stay home and can up some venison.

Max
              Keymaster

Another brutal knife attack and a reminder of the kind of people who are out there.

WARNING: GRAPHIC
                http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=271_1291673920

Max
                Keymaster

Roadkill, I also am under the same impression as to the origin of the photo.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.