Team Coyote: Getting things moving again

View Latest Activity

Home Forums MVT News & Training Updates Team Coyote: Getting things moving again

• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by xsquidgator. This post has been viewed 323 times
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

Some of you, over time, have been handed a Team Coyote patch. You were handed this patch because in the estimation of cadre, you are a “good guy” who we would take on a real life mission. It’s a mix of tactical, physical and character traits, not always in the same doses in each of you, that says you are a useful guy. You will not have been given a patch on a first class, such as HEAT 1. We have always wanted to see your commitment and progress over time. So it’s a little more than being an alumni.

We haven’t done much with Team Coyote for a while, but we will have opportunities coming up. Team Coyote has always been a little low key and sadly my records are incomplete. I am going to bring Team Coyote to the forefront again, including events specifically for Team Coyote guys.

I am creating a private forum (still under construction) separate from the alumni forum but private to Team Coyote. I am also making a new patch version in PVC. What I would like you to do is get in touch with me with your forum username (plus who you actually are) and let me know if you received a Team Coyote Patch. Once I start to get response, I will populate the private forum.

Team Coyote used to be a little secret, in terms of not upsetting the guys who had not been given a patch. Let’s change that around. Let’s be open about it and wear the patch. If you are an alumni, and do not have a patch, feel free to write to me and ask me about it. Bear in mind it may have been in a period when I had run out of patches, so I may even give you one! Trust me, if you are an active alumni I know who you are and can make a decision on that.

Team Coyote is not about coyote the color or coyote the animal. Don’t get wrapped up in that. I chose the name at the time when I was pushing my fad of coyote solid color camo. The name is as the name is and it has stuck. The new patches will not have the name on anyway, they will be solid color. But we know it as Team Coyote.

So Team Coyote is a group of guys who have been assessed by cadre as good guys in a tactical situation. By wearing the patch, you can spot others who have been similarly assessed.

Start letting me know and we will build this. We have the technology on this new forum software to do this, we never had it on the old site.

Max
        Keymaster

P.S. if you have the old patch, and want the new,. I can either give it to you at class, or do me a favor and buy some swag, such as the new MVT patch / sticker, and I will throw in the new patches when they come in. It will help cover the cost of getting the new patches made and the shipping to you. Make sure you let me know when you make a swag order that you are t\Team Coyote, so I can put the patch in. I have my patch guy working up the new design right now, so it will be a few weeks till I have them in hand. I will not sell the actual patches in the swag store, for obvious reasons.

Max
          Keymaster

Also, looking back, at MVT we did at one point (several years ago) make big strides towards community and mutual support. We did so particuallry in Virginia. Of course it mostly all feel down when people started to feel more comfortable under Trump. I would like to begin to work on the networking and mutual support / community aspects of MVT. This includes alumni and also Team Coyote.

Lloyd
            Participant

All sounds great, Max! The best dudes I know are MVT alumni I have trained with… and I think all of them/us were honored with the Team Coyote patch.

:good:

T
              Participant

:good:

Attachments:
                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                Max
                Keymaster

Note: some of you are already added to the TC forum. I went through and added who I could recall, very quickly mind. There is a post up there. But you don’t seem to ne able to see it in latest activity, because private. So to get into the TC forum amd see topics, it seems you have to go through the main forum page.

Brushpopper
                  Participant

Honored to have my patch and to train with a group of guys!

Civilianresponder
                    Participant

Me too! :good:

wheelsee
                      Participant

We also keep in touch with each other and seek each other out when in their “neck of the woods”.

The other advantage, as I see it, is the network of asking SME (or at least knowledgeable) and knowing I won’t get a BS answer (or smoke).

Honored to be counted.

Keeper
                        Participant

. Of course it mostly all feel down when people started to feel more comfortable under Trump. I would like to begin to work on the networking and mutual support / community aspects of MVT. This includes alumni and also Team Coyote.

Agreed when Mr. Trump came into office most people felt safe and went to sleep and stopped training :(
                          I guess I’ll have to wait until civil breaks out for us to start training again.
                          I do have a Team Coyote patch and I happy that I earned one and what’s it represent.
                          thank you Max and Company.

Robert Henry
                          Participant

All sounds great, Max! The best dudes I know are MVT alumni I have trained with… and I think all of them/us were honored with the Team Coyote patch.

Ditto!

www.jrhenterprises.com

Lost my MVT class list- been here a time or two :)
                            Team Coyote. Rifleman Challenge- Vanguard

Pewtin
                            Participant

Honored to be counted.

Attachments:
                              You must be logged in to view attached files.

Team Rekkr

xsquidgator
                              Participant

Request sent to join the private forum via the “Request Membership” link.
                                Thanks for the trust and I’m glad to be counted.

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.