Tactical Shopping Network

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Armory – Gear and Equipment Buy/Sell/Trade Gear Tactical Shopping Network

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      DuaneH
      Participant

Someone mentioned in another thread that they wanted to do a swap meet type or bring some gear to unload.

(IF ANYBODY ELSE WANTS TO, FEEL FREE TO POST HERE AS WELL IF YOU HAVE SOME GEAR TO UNLOAD)

SO I have some stuff I will be bringing to unload at Alumni Weekend.

For starters .40 Caliber ammo. This ammo was stored in ammo cans. Purchased maybe 6-7 years ago, but I am not sure.

ALL AMMO SOLD LOCALLY.

I also have some Lone Wolf barrels for sale (see other thread for the infor)

I will be adding more stuff later.

IF NO One claims it, I may NOT bring it depending on space in my vehicle.

Will Consider trade 1:1 (at least) for 9mm ammo (name brands only)

DuaneH
        Participant

Pinky
          Participant

I’ve got a smattering of stuff, uppers, optics, handguards, stocks, backpacks, etc. I will throw it all in the truck and see if there are any takers.

Robert
            Participant

I got .50 cal, 40mm ammo cans and a small qty. of .30 cal cans, all in excellent condition, mentioned in the other thread re: the weekend.

Also have some Steiner 9007 DBAL-I2 with the IR laser and the IR illuminator if anyone needs those, make you a super awesome Alumni cash price- PM or email me ahead of time.

Pinky
              Participant

you got any of those little IR beacons? they plug into a 9v

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.