Sound Off! Dec 14th Alumni Shoot & Social

View Latest Activity

Home Forums MVT News & Training Updates Sound Off! Dec 14th Alumni Shoot & Social

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Max. This post has been viewed 100 times
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

I need you guys to sound off, not here, but in the alumni forum version of this event. Pinky already asked, and I know some of you commented on the general forum version of this event. Please go and do so all in one place in the alumni forum version.

This event is going to be important. Not only will we have fun on the Saturday doing some shooting. But arguably the nost important part will be round the fire having a social that evening. Particularly the ability to discuss current politics and current events.

I urge you that if you are in any way local from surrounding States, make your way to this event.

In addition, if you are an alumni and have not been added to the alumni forum, let me know. If you are Team Coyote or have recently been given a Team Rekkr patch, you need to request to be added to the Team Rekkr private forum.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Max.
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.