Somebody wised up to MVT

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Somebody wised up to MVT

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Andrew
      Participant

I had no idea that this is a new thing for our guys.

https://taskandpurpose.com/army-improves-marksmanship-training-2640045495.amp.html

Robert Henry
        Participant

I’m totally saying “alibi” next time on Max’s range when I miss a target or have a jam….

May just get a shirt made up that says that and just point to it with my finger to save some more effort, or maybe a temporary tatoo on my forehead for each class, then I can just nod.

Seriously though, WTFF is that?? LOL

www.jrhenterprises.com

Lost my MVT class list- been here a time or two :)
          Team Coyote. Rifleman Challenge- Vanguard

First Sergeant

I’m totally saying “alibi” next time on Max’s range when I miss a target or have a jam….

May just get a shirt made up that says that and just point to it with my finger to save some more effort, or maybe a temporary tatoo on my forehead for each class, then I can just nod.

Seriously though, WTFF is that?? LOL

“Alibi” has been around a long time when it comes to the old style of qualification. You used to get 40 rounds to qualify with. Two 20 round magazines. One mag from the foxhole supported position in 2 minutes and one mag from the prone unsupported position in 2 minutes. If there was a malfunction with the rifle you called for an “alibi” and were allowed to shoot that magazine over again.

FILO
            Signal Out, Can You Identify
            Je ne regrette rien
            In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Sitting Duck
            Participant
              Max
              Keymaster

Sounds like MVT training. No-one’s ever going to give credit though…..

Sitting Duck
                Participant

Sounds like MVT training. No-one’s ever going to give credit though…..

It does sound like MVT!

Credit doesn’t always find the right home. You are in good company.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.