ShotStop level 3+ plates

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Armory – Gear and Equipment ShotStop level 3+ plates

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Civilianresponder
      Participant

I just got a a set of these from Max and have been wearing them through two straight days of training here in Texas. They are a huge improvement over the other level 3 plates I have been using. The curve profile, weight, and thinness make a huge difference in the comfort of the plates and mobility while wearing them. If you are on the fence (I was until I got to handle them) at all about buying the plates from Max just go for it. You will not regret getting these plates.

Max
        Keymaster

Thanks! He’s not wrong, I wear the same GT ShotStop plates in my carrier. Night and day…I think the thinness makes a huge difference to comfort, wearability and feeling of lightness. :yahoo:

Hessian
          Participant

I purchased plates when Max first offered them. I have only wore them a few times for an extended period of time (8 hrs).

The weight savings is a vast improvement over other plates that I have worn in the past. Well worth the investment. :good:

idahocajun
            Participant

I will also add to the resounding response, these plates are well worth the investment. I wore mine for the entirety of CLC. Great product which allowed for increased mobility and lighter load out.

Max
              Keymaster

ShotStop have asked if these testimonials can be used by them as testimonials. Let me know if that is OK with you guys. Also, if anyone else wants to chime in, do so and let me know if what you say can be used. Thanks.

@darkrivers

@idahocajun

@hessian

Thanks.

idahocajun
                Participant

Absolutely! Feel free to use, I can write up something more robust. Thanks!

Civilianresponder
                  Participant

Most definitely!

Hessian
                    Participant

@Max Yes, they can use my testimony.

Civilianresponder
                      Participant

Further followup up review on ShotStop customer service. Just a heads up. These guys customer service is awesome! I left a message indicating that I had some questions about plate carrier fitment. I just got a call back and had a great conversation with the Rep about their plates. Not only is their Rep going out of his way to get me the info I want, he gave me his cell # and told me to call him directly if there was any more info I needed or if I had any issues. I’m glad I got these plates from Max.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.