September DCH Pistol class in Georgia

View Latest Activity

Home Forums MVT News & Training Updates September DCH Pistol class in Georgia

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Robert
      Participant

This was rescheduled from the spring due to an injury.

If you haven’t been to 1st Sgt’s Defensive Concealed Handgun pistol class, you haven’t trained enough with your pistol.

I “think” there is a few spots left for the September iteration.

Who’s all coming?

First Sergeant

Bump

FILO
          Signal Out, Can You Identify
          Je ne regrette rien
          In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

TC
          Participant

Who’s all coming?

I am. Looking forward to it! Can’t make West Virginia this year, but Georgia is within reach.

Couple spaces left, here’s the signup page:

>> Georgia: DCH. Open Enrollment. <<

09/14/2019 – 09/15/2019 — Anyone thinking about it, with the rescheduling you now have a 2nd chance, don’t miss it!

Harris
            Participant

I’ll be there!

Robert Henry
              Participant

Last couple weeks before class.

If you need any info pertaining to the location, meet up, etc. that isn’t covered in the info packet feel free to call or email me

robert@jrhenterprises.com

For info re: class, what to bring, etc. always refer to Scott or Max. I’m just the host :)

Also, FWIW, I do keep and bring some “spares” of almost everything- ear pro, eye pro, batteries, some ammo, hats, rain gear, etc. at the range and drag some over there for the classes. So if you get to Alma or Douglas and remember “oh crap I forgot X” shoot me an email or call and I’ll try to make sure I got you covered.

Remember it’s a rural range, read your packet well and plan accordingly.

Hydrate and sunscreen are going to be critical.

Questions?

www.jrhenterprises.com

Lost my MVT class list- been here a time or two :)
                Team Coyote. Rifleman Challenge- Vanguard

First Sergeant

Class email for this will go out in about a week.

FILO
                  Je ne regrette rien
                  In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Robert Henry
                  Participant

Just a few more days fellows and ladies!

Make sure you review the info packet, most especially the meet up instructions- 7am at the Rally Point Saturday morning. If you forget almost anything I can help you with that, but if you don’t follow those directions to the rally point, I can almost guarantee you will be lost.

We roll out from the rally point to the range at 7:15 or as soon as we get a head count, so please be prompt, if not call me asap and we will make arrangements 912.375.1480

Current weather looks nice for this time of year with a slight chance of a short shower maybe on Sunday. We have two pop up canopy/shade thingees but if anyone else has one, please bring it also.

Sunscreen, hat, water will be necessary. Camp chair will be handy as well. Any last minute questions for me please address no later than Friday morning. Be sure to bring cash for the range fee and I’ll have some gear there people have asked me to bring so a little extra cash may go a long way. I keep a supply of ammo cans at the range there for sale cheap and misc. other stuff.

Look forward to training with you all!
                    Robert

www.jrhenterprises.com

Robert Henry
                    Participant

First Sgt. delivered AGAIN!!!

Awesome class!

Shot it all the way through left handed (I’m naturally right handed). Fun as hell.

He’s changed the content of the class and I’d highly advise folks do the class again, maybe even taking it backwards (left handed). Seriously, how much experience do you get shooting left handed?

www.jrhenterprises.com

Harris
                      Participant

Fantastic class! I spent most of my day back at work talking about it to my coworkers. Hopefully a few of them will make the commitment in the future!

Scott is such a deep source of knowledge and experience. Not only with pistol shooting but firearms, tactics and movie/tv quotes! Now I need to put what I learned from him to practice. Thank you Scott!

Also a big “Thanks” to Robert & James for hosting! He has a great facility. Looking forward to more in 2020!

TC
                        Participant

DCH was awesome, really comprehensive. It always blows me away how much is packed into these MVT classes. Not just with the drills but the wisdom and auxiliary info surrounding them that builds critical context. Considering you’re more likely to use a pistol in self-defense than an AR, this is an essential class. Hope everyone takes it. You’ll get more out of it than you think. Even if you don’t carry, the drills and feedback will improve your marksmanship. Well, was good meeting and hanging out with good people. Robert & James ran this flawlessly and 1st Sgt is a pro. Thank you. :good:

First Sergeant

Fantastic class! I spent most of my day back at work talking about it to my coworkers. Hopefully a few of them will make the commitment in the future!

Scott is such a deep source of knowledge and experience. Not only with pistol shooting but firearms, tactics and movie/tv quotes! Now I need to put what I learned from him to practice. Thank you Scott!

Also a big “Thanks” to Robert & James for hosting! He has a great facility. Looking forward to more in 2020!

DCH was awesome, really comprehensive. It always blows me away how much is packed into these MVT classes. Not just with the drills but the wisdom and auxiliary info surrounding them that builds critical context. Considering you’re more likely to use a pistol in self-defense than an AR, this is an essential class. Hope everyone takes it. You’ll get more out of it than you think. Even if you don’t carry, the drills and feedback will improve your marksmanship. Well, was good meeting and hanging out with good people. Robert & James ran this flawlessly and 1st Sgt is a pro. Thank you. :good:

Write up a review and email it to me so we can get it posted.

FILO
                            Je ne regrette rien
                            In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Viewing 10 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.