Sept rifle challenge in GA

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge The local Meeting Spot Sept rifle challenge in GA

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Keeper
      Participant

Found this and working on going. A good way to putsome of the training we have learned in use, Rucking, land NAV., long distance ranging, targeting moving and non movement, team work and other things. I think you could use a lot of the things Max and company has taught us in this challenge. Good for someone who is working on being DMR in a patrol group. if I am wrong please let me know. this is in Sept, two person team I still kind of looking for a partner.

Keeper
        http://www.purgatorysniperchallenge.com

Lineman
        Participant

My 2cents would be to take that 500 and take another class with Max…Unless that challenge paid prizes at the end that were worth more than your entry fee and you knew that you had a great chance of winning…Like I said though just my 2cents…

Keeper
          Participant

Yes prizes at the end if you place. My cost $250 not 500. Went this spring and going again in Oct to Max’s
            Prizes aren’t the driven factored, it’s knowing if you can do it and be able to complete it

Lineman
            Participant

:good:

Keeper
              Participant

It’s back again for this Sept in Ga. So any of you Warrior fitness Gods want to test your self here your chance.
                http://www.purgatorysniperchallenge.com/

Virgil Kane
                Participant

That looks brutal but fun.

Keeper
                  Participant

It was both very fucking brutal and fun. Meet a quite a few good guys. half of the event was Army Rangers there plus some other groups, one team was from Michigan NG sniper’s group. Thinking about doing it against with a better partner that is in shape.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.