Scary Article on LE preparing to fight vets

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Scary Article on LE preparing to fight vets

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Chris

Police Now “Armed For War” Against Returning Veterans

Since i highly resemble the remarks made in parts of this article, I’m curious the thoughts of everyone else on here. Also, can anyone confirm this thing about Boy Scouts trained to kill iraq vets?!?!?

Corvette
        Participant

I also read this article whit some misgivings.
          Hopefully infowars is doing its occasional overstatement here.

Be that as it may it does fit what I suspected all along.

SeanT
          Keymaster

With the large number of military vehicles being returned from active duty, one should see clearly that the .gov will not keep them in inventory. For them it is much better to “reassign” them to domestic law enforcement who are clearly salivating over obtaining this gear.
            Locals get it for a dime on a dollar and .gov will get to say how badly they need new ones for a million or more each the next time they choose to go play war somewhere.
            Feed the Mil Industrial pockets with our cash and claim they are protecting us.

I personally am very tired of buying with my tax money new gear over and over. Clearly some is scrap, but if it isn’t , then the military duty it was designed for still exists.

Max
            Keymaster

This is a pretty interesting discussion with Dale Comstock about the topic. i have noticed a trend of formor speical opertors on the internet radios talking about this topic, politcal, and revolution. not some fly by night guys. formor DHS, DELTA, NSW and SF. whole podcast is good but party gets started around 55min in. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/warriortalkradio/2014/04/30/warrior-talk-with-gi-jenn–dale-comstock-do-i-need-to-say-more

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Since i highly resemble the remarks made in parts of this article, I’m curious the thoughts of everyone else on here. Also, can anyone confirm this thing about Boy Scouts trained to kill iraq vets?!?!?

Scouts Train to Fight Terrorists, and More

Above is the link to the NYT article.

IMPERIAL, Calif. — Ten minutes into arrant mayhem in this town near the Mexican border, and the gunman, a disgruntled Iraq war veteran, has already taken out two people, one slumped in his desk, the other covered in blood on the floor.

The responding officers — eight teenage boys and girls, the youngest 14 — face tripwire, a thin cloud of poisonous gas and loud shots — BAM! BAM! — fired from behind a flimsy wall. They move quickly, pellet guns drawn and masks affixed.

“United States Border Patrol! Put your hands up!” screams one in a voice cracking with adolescent determination as the suspect is subdued.

In a training exercise run by Border Patrol agents, Explorer scouts from Visalia, Calif., prepare to storm a “hijacked” bus.

I also read this article whit some misgivings.<br>
                Hopefully infowars is doing its occasional overstatement here.

Be that as it may it does fit what I suspected all along.

There is no doubt INFOWARS sensationalizes their stories, but at the least like mythology they are based in some truth.

There have been many reports put out by alphabet agencies discussing the potential threat posed by Veterans.

As a Conservative, Constitutionalists, Gun Owner, Combat Veteran, and Christian I am high on the propaganda list the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) puts out that is disseminated in many government reports.

Sure people like MAX are changing some of this dynamic by training SUT to civilians.

It even kinda makes sense in a sick way, if you are trying to subdue a pissed off population.

Who is a bigger threat to state policy?

Billy Bob and his shotgun or a highly trained and armed combat veteran?

Sign of the times.

Max
                Keymaster

Check this out:

iaclea.org/visitors/events/conference/TSCpresentation-Condensed.pptx

25 Reports That Can Put You on the Terrorist Watchlist

JohnyMac
                  Participant

Thanks for starting this topic shmitty80! :good:

What “increased violence” the LEO’s keep talking about? Isn’t violent crime down? It’s all about cool toys if you ask me.

In my small town in Rhode Island I was the Chairman of the Coastal Commission till 2010. We needed a new patrol boat for rescue, head pump -out violators and controlling speed & wake through the harbor.

So we put a bid out for a new patrol boat for the town. Well the Fed’s came out of the woodwork and offered to “give” the town a new patrol boat. With the new Federal donated boat a list of stipulations came with it. One of the big one was that the list of Federal agencies that had priority on the use of the boat during an “event.” Some of those agencies were:
                    > DHS
                    > FEMA
                    > State National Guard
                    > State Police
                    > Town Police.

Well free to a town is like the Siren Song to Ulysses. They pushed and pushed and pushed while the Coastal Commission kept saying no, no and no again.

Finally we HAD to buy a new boat. The wife of a recently deceased town resident donated the perfect patrol boat for the town. Then minimal money was used to rig it out with the proper radio’s, life saving equipment and other needed things.

My point here is…It’s really tough for towns to turn these free toys down from gov.com. Go to your town council meeting’s when these topics are on the agenda and voice your opinion.

Max
                    Keymaster

I wonder if these “free” wonder toys from the Feds come with “free” maintenance.

Also, JM, you are correct that violent crime continues to decline in the US (at least according to DOJ figures) and, more to the point, so do line-of-duty deaths by LEOs. Not often mentioned in the figures for line-of-duty fatalities for cops is that the vast majority are killed in vehicle related incidents as opposed to being shot or stabbed (or even beaten).

See: http://www.nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/causes.html

There really is no pressing need anyone can point to that argues for more firepower, armor, MRAPs, etc. for cops. Typically the number of cops who commit suicide is about the same or greater than death in the line of duty (all causes.)

See: http://www.badgeoflife.com/

Corvette
                      Participant

As I transitioned from ” wild kid ” to boring good citizen I notice the police are doing the opposite : I am treated like the enemy for transgressions like asking directions , or drinking coffee in the same shop as them.

Google the exponential rate of increased SWAT raids in America as well.

But the MRAPS appearing in local police motor pools will likely rust away due to lack of funds for maintenance.

Chris

Anyone know stats on current numbers of police killing suspects these days? Been reading Enemies: Foreign and Domestic and its got me quite sensitive to this issue

Corvette
                          Participant

But the MRAPS appearing in local police motor pools will likely rust away due to lack of funds for maintenance.

Quoted for truth!

Corvette
                            Participant

Been reading Enemies: Foreign and Domestic and its got me quite sensitive to this issue

Great read all 3..
                              the 1st hits especially home though as it was written in 2003 and so much of it already has come tru

Max
                              Keymaster

Jester:

I’m on the SPLC list with you and let me remind you we’re on the winning team (“If GOD is for us, who can be against us?”). That being said, the picture of the “boy scouts” training to storm the bus had me ROFL :yahoo:

I wonder if they get one of those fancy “badges” when they graduate? The oldest dude there looks like he’s 13! And they’re going to take on Vets? I wish my Mom had kept my old “cap” guns so it’d been an even fight…

Corvette
                                Participant

I am not inherently awed by SWAT teams the way Joe Schmo is… However there are some good dudes on some of them.

By good I mean both in ability and in loyalty to We the People.
                                  Not all of the good guys are ex .mil but many are.

However..

… many others are quite mediocre in both their abilities and their loyalties to the people..
                                  That fuels their fear and makes them trigger happy resulting in citizens needlessly murdered….

Viewing 13 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.