Printable MVT Code of Conduct

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Printable MVT Code of Conduct

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

Bill (@wildbill) was up volunteering at the weekend and he presented me with a version of the MVT code of conduct that he had printed up at Staples on a poster size piece of nice paper. I have attached the file here. We should wait for Bill to pop up and describe exactly what he did at Staples for those that want one of these printed up. It looks really nice.

Once we get the lowdown from Bill, if you do print one please drop by here and give feedback on it.

Thanks.

Max

Brushpopper
        Participant

:good:

ellobo
          Participant

Bringing MVT into the household. How sweet is that. I’m definitely putting a poster size in the middle of my house for the whole family to read. Thank you Bill.

farmer
            Participant

That is definitely cool

Thanks wildbill

wildbill
              Participant

Max’s MVT Code of Conduct is I believe a compilation of his idea of why he does MVT and the ideas of what a Tribe/Clan should be and how its members should behave towards others in the group and to outsiders. I also think it is what many here on the forum and in classes have alluded to in conversations; at least for me it was something I felt but was not able to put fully into words as Max has done. That was the reason I took Max’s post and turned it into something I could frame and hang on the wall to remind me of why I train and for whom I train.

If you like this layout of the MVT Code of Conduct and want to print it up just realize it is 18×24 so you will need to download the file and take it to a print shop.

zeerf
                Participant

@wildbill awesome and thank you, this will be look great on the wall!
                  Have not had it printed out yet but on my list for this week.

Brushpopper
                  Participant

@wildbill many thanks for putting it together, I enjoyed reading it when Max wrote it. As self employed land surveyor, I just happen to have a large format printer right here in my office! I need to find some thicker media on which to print it. This will look really nice hanging on the wall, and it’s something my kiddos can look at daily.

Andrew
                    Participant

That is really good.

Ivarr Bergmann
                      Participant

Just good…. We use to do something similar. In the past I added a section in case someone was wearing a team logo and decided to commit a crime like tresspassing during training or the like (or worse)..Something to create standing distance..

Ivarr

jmj
                        Participant

tango
                          Participant

Can we make the link for this poster public? I’d like to link it somewhere.

Max
                            Keymaster

Just put it on the blog. See if it works?

tango
                              Participant

The link does work, thank you. If you could add a preview image with a click through link to the full size it would make the page easier to understand to an outsider.

That page in particular has some errors on it as well, not sure why. Might just be because it’s new? It’s not my browser, tried multiple.

Max
                                Keymaster

what errors?

Max
                                  Keymaster

And you never answered my question about TACGUN?

Dennis W
                                    Participant

It opened as a PDF and looks fine to me, just like clicking on the attachment above.
                                      Dennis

tango
                                      Participant

https://maxvelocitytactical.com/2017/08/11/printable-mvt-code-conduct/

Thank you for adding the preview image with clickthrough. The page format is loading a little weird on the blog link. There are some random symbols at the top left with a gray bar above your email and the 3 bottom preview images and related text/dates are not loading properly. The other blog pages seem to work fine. Minor issue, but just giving you a heads up.

ellobo
                                        Participant

Up on the wall

Max
                                          Keymaster

Finding this and bumping after interest from CLC students. Looks like the file has been stripped with the site upgrade. Anyone have the large printable version? Or I’ll look whe I get back to the office.

jriggs
                                            Participant

Here is what I have Max.

Attachments:
                                              You must be logged in to view attached files.

Team Rekkr

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.