Poor Holster Choice for Dancing FBI Agent!

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Multi Media Poor Holster Choice for Dancing FBI Agent!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I am not going to get into the more serious side of this Agents lack of off duty judgement.

:wacko:

Video quality is poor, but looks like some cheap “Uncle Mikes” type holster.

Maybe it’s just me, but it back flips are part of your CCW routine I would suggest a thumb break holster! ;-)

I wonder if they did a BAC on this silly individual?

Note: Caution should be exercised when retrieving a dropped firearm regardless of your embarrassment level!
        B-)

idahocajun
        Participant

Yeah…also picking up the gun by pulling the trigger seems like a moronic move. You stop respecting a loaded weapon, someone usually gets hurt…

Sam Brady
          Participant

Well as a retired FBI Agent let me be the first to state I hope this guy is fired and charged for a negligent discharge and subsequent injury to a innocent bystander. It looks to me he was not using a holster. Striker fired pistols should never be carried in that fashion. He should have learned that you cannot pick a pistol up by the trigger! I suspect judgement juice was involved.to whom much is given,much is expected. This guy will remain on the top ten of Internet fools for some time to come.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Well as a retired FBI Agent let me be the first to state I hope this guy is fired and charged for a negligent discharge and subsequent injury to a innocent bystander.

No argument from me.

Hopefully some people will learn from this, some things just seem self evident, but maybe not.

wheelsee
              Participant

Well as a retired FBI Agent …….

I remember in 5th grade, our teacher’s husband was a US Marshal and came to class one day. Tie, suit coat, dressed….. Sam, you come from a generation/time where we younguns looked up to y’all because of the way you handled yourselves……

Times…… they is a’changing :-(

A_A_Ron2guns
                Participant

You guys act like you’ve never shot someone at a wedding while doing back flips with a loaded gun tucked in the back of your pants. Climb down off your high horse and understand he is the very tip of the spear!!!!!

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

You guys act like you’ve never shot someone at a wedding while doing back flips with a loaded gun tucked in the back of your pants.

I am not a trained professional; just a gifted amateur, so no I haven’t! ;-)

First Sergeant

You guys act like you’ve never shot someone at a wedding while doing back flips with a loaded gun tucked in the back of your pants. Climb down off your high horse and understand he is the very tip of the spear!!!!!

Is he the only one professional enough?

I thought that was the DEA?

FILO
                      Signal Out, Can You Identify
                      Je ne regrette rien
                      In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I thought that was the DEA?

It maybe contagious with a significant incubation period! B-)

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.