Pew: White Majority Over (Larger Govt, Come On In))

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Pew: White Majority Over (Larger Govt, Come On In))

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Brian from Georgia
      Participant

http://washingtonexaminer.com/pew-next-generation-will-be-over-50-non-white/article/2546219

This reads like a propaganda piece against tea party/patriot/libertarian types but I’m afraid the conclusion is accurate. Demographic changes will endanger liberty.

My firm belief is that the only way a sliver of the republic will be saved is through secession. That Appalachian Redoubt idea is sounding pretty good.

Brian from Georgia

DiznNC
        Participant

This is a hot potato, but here goes. It’s a sad state of affairs when we divide along skin color. But current politics being what it is, this is one of the wedge issues used to divide us. And it is working no doubt. But consider this. I consider the vast majority of people currently in this country as worthless, regardless of race, creed, color, or country of origin. It’s not only the majority of blacks, but also the majority of whites with fuzzy-headed thinking. To link up with people based on skin color alone is just as stupid as separating because of it.

I believe there is a small minority of folks, from all walks of life, that are good-hearted, freedom-loving, hard-working people. The trick is in finding them and setting up.

Sadly, when you see the majority of a different race acting like worthless assholes, you tend to lump then all together as bad. The fact that your race is equally as bad tends to be overlooked. Just human nature I suppose.

Corvette
          Participant

A system as complex as our will eventually collapse even w/o aCivial War (which would also collapse it).

The people living on the coasts will starve by the multi millions which will reduce the number of low information voters and wake up the survivors to what’s real.

Brian from Georgia
            Participant

Diz,
              I agree. The issue here ain’t race but mindset of the new majority.
              Like-minded people will need to group together geographically if we intend govern ourselves.

Brian from Georgia

DiznNC
              Participant

The problem is all this divisive politics, which keeps us from trusting each other. If I trained and got to know another guy from a different race, and we grew to trust each other, as kindred spirits, looking past skin color, GTG. But that’s a rough row to hoe.

The only time you (usually) see this happening, is when different races have a common enemy, so differences are put aside for the common good. But when times are good, left to our own devises, we separate along color lines. Wish I could say it wasn’t so, but there it is.

But you did nail it, it’s about an ideology, which emphasizes dependence on someone else (i.e. government) over self-sufficiency. And it’s a sad fact many persons of color have fallen into that trap. Along with all the white trash (from which I spring).

Sadly only a minority remain that work for a living and are good folks. Then you have to take the patriots willing to fight out of those. Doesn’t leave much. But fuck it, drive on.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.