Patriot Dawn – Book Review

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Patriot Dawn – Book Review

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      JohnyMac
      Participant

I thought it would be prudent of me to post the book review I did over a year ago for Patriot Dawn by Max Velocity as I will be in West Virginia next weekend taking some classes.

Here is a combined cut and paste of what I had previously written at Unchainedpreppers.com and Amazon.com with a short follow-up. Just want to post what I had written in the past so you don’t think I am blowing smoke up Max’s kilt. ;-)

Unchainedpreppers.com/Amazon.com January 14, 2013
        Ordered Max Velocity’s newest book Patriot Dawn Friday and just finished it this afternoon. From the time I started reading the book till this afternoon it was hard to put down. Overall I would rate this book a 5 out of a 1-5 scale with 5 being near perfect!

The book’s storyline is relative to today’s political scene which is great; however the biggest thing I took away from the story were some down to earth skills we might need in the future. Velocity has some extensive military experience however I never felt lost as he wove tactics and described battle scenes throughout the novel.

This one is a must for you prepper minded folks.

He also has two other books: Contact and Rapid Fire, which I am planning on adding to my collection.

Because of Max’s Patriot Dawn I reached out to Max over a year ago asking for some advise. He recommended I purchase Contact which I bought and am reading now along with the U.S. Army Ranger Handbook as a back-up. Both great books but in truth Max’s is easier to understand.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.