Operational Liaison & Mentor Teams (OMLT)

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Tactics & Leadership CUTT Operations Operational Liaison & Mentor Teams (OMLT)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

I posted one of these videos in the ‘potential vacuums’ thread.

An interesting concept from the point of view of

1) the pyracy discussion

And

2) Cadre’s of well trained personnel mentorind and leading the less well trained in a collapse situation.

OMLT is said as ‘omelette.’

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

‘potential vacuums’ thread

Force multipliers winning hearts and minds in pursuit of Liberty. ;-)

Cadre’s of well trained personnel mentorind and leading the less well trained in a collapse situation.

The best we can probably hope for, as some will not step up until an “Event” occurs.

D Close

Sir Lawrence comes to mind…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Pillars_of_Wisdom

It must be very challenging to be embedded with such an alien tribe. I question whether I have the patience for this work. Something I need to work on.

The last few years I have conducted numerous classes on various aspects of prepping for beginners. The lack of enthusiasm to take basic measures to secure one’s own person and family drives me batty. OMLT will be successful once a few thousand suffer for their lack of knowledge and training. Until then, “The Voice” is much more important.
            We need to work on the skills that make OMLTs successful. I know the caliber of the guys that do this work is higher than average. I’m humbled by what they are able to accomplish against high barriers to success with seemingly scarce resources. I look at my continuing training as a way to keep this knowledge fresh so I can train others when necessary. One of my main reasons to attend MVT.

JohnnyMac
            Participant

Very cool

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.