NEW ENGLAND ALUMNI?

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge The local Meeting Spot NEW ENGLAND ALUMNI?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Bill G.
      Participant

So where the heck are you New England guys or did you all get lulled back to sleep with the Trump presidency?

tango
        Participant

Might be able to help you out and refer you to an alumni. Which part of NE you in?

Bill G.
          Participant

Way up north….Maine…thanks Tango.

The Hobbit
            Participant

There is a kid in MA. I took crs with him in the fall. Not sure if he is on here though.

farmer
              Participant

There is a kid in MA. I took crs with him in the fall. Not sure if he is on here though.

His brother is on here. The brother works in VA. He was the one taking the pictures. I even beleive he did a review on that class. will try to find it.

farmer

JohnnyMac
                Participant

I was in CTT with a guy from outside of Portland.

Bill G.
                  Participant

No kidding, im 25 miles from Portland…he should be on here.

Tap
                    Participant

Hey @Bill G. I am based out of Boston, but travel throughout the Northeast to shoot and train. I would be happy to connect at some point.

I took the CRS class this past fall and am planning on heading back down to Romney in late March for the CQB course with my brother. Looking forward, I am trying to sign up for the force on force course as well.

@Farmer
                      and @the-hobbit thanks for remembering and referring @born2hunt2

Bill G.
                      Participant

Hi Tap, nice to hear from a NG guy finaly! Ive done CTT twice now and will be goin to CP in August. If your up to Maine, give me a holler. Also, I usaully get a couple of games in every summer at Fenway.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.