Misc Gear For Sale

View Latest Activity

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Socks
      Participant

Going through my mountains of gear and decided to post a few items up for sale.

1st item is Esstac Bush Boar A1 in Ranger Green (split front), has six kydex mag pouches that it holds against the body and an outer molle layer to add pouches. Included is a hydration carrier and the straps to change it back to a standard chest rig without carrier.

Have not used it outside of one trip to range, paid over $200 and am asking $150 for the rig. I believe that the kydex is the same as what is ran inside Max’s chest rigs.

2nd Item is a never used HSGI multicam small suregrip padded belt. 30.5″ from end to end. Price is $50

3rd item is a multicam Tactical Tailor Fight Light Battle Belt, has an inner belt and the molle shell that goes over it. Belt is super adjustable thanks to webbing inside the belt that allows to make the outer belt longer or shorter. Also very comfortable thanks to lots of padding. Belt has seen some use but is still in great condition. Price is $40

Any questions or offers please pm me or post below.

Thanks!

usma84dab
        Participant

Socks – is the Fight Light Battle Belt still around?

USMA84DAB

Socks
          Participant

@USMA84DAB it certainly is!

usma84dab
            Participant

Send me a mailing address and it won’t be any longer!

usma84dab
              Participant

In case my e-mail is not in the system it is:

usma84dab@gmail.com

usma84dab
                Participant

Socks – did you get my e-mail response? Standing by for snail mail address for you.

Socks
                  Participant

Email sent

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.