Media Manipulation

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Media Manipulation

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

Don’t fall victim. Get a second view and do your research before forming an opinion. Are you getting the whole story? What is the context?

Eric
        Participant

Anyone ever watch the movie “Network?”

It is where the line:” We’re mad as hell, and we’re not gonna take this anymore.” Anyway, the movie was absolutely prophetic. Watch this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsBuKUK2H6Y

He talks about the 12 largest corporation in the world taking control of a network. I first saw that clip right about the time that obama took office. GE owns NBC. GE was at the time, the 12th largest corporation in the world. NBC is the biggest lap dog, water carrying network for this crooked administration. GE has paid zero corporate income tax regardless of of the fact that they have made billions.

When you put it all together, you come to understand that corporations own the media, corporations are shaping the minds of the people, and corporations are writing public policy by buying up politicians by the dozen.

Max
          Keymaster

Thanks for the video and comments, Eric. Propaganda is everywhere and it comes from all sides. We are being divided into groups and while my personal views usually mirror one side, I will say that both sides don’t hesitate to use half-truths and partial stories to whip their followers up into a full-on torch and pitchfork frenzy every time they can. That, historically, has been a precursor to civil unrest (although not a guarantee of it).

Eric
            Participant

Thanks for the video and comments, Eric. Propaganda is everywhere and it comes from all sides. We are being divided into groups and while my personal views usually mirror one side, I will say that both sides don’t hesitate to use half-truths and partial stories to whip their followers up into a full-on torch and pitchfork frenzy every time they can. That, historically, has been a precursor to civil unrest (although not a guarantee of it).

Amen brother…

I think most liberal ideas are absolute madness, but the truth is that libs and conservatives, republicans and democrats, whatever opposing groups you care to name, all have more in common with each other than we do the ones who are pulling the strings and fomenting the division.

Divide and conquer is not just a cute phrase, it is the reality of the war for the minds of the people on this planet.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.