Max Talk 031: How To React To Enemy Contact

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Tactics & Leadership Max Talk Series Max Talk 031: How To React To Enemy Contact

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

JohnnyMac
        Participant

“guys, this is not a competition” …that was a pretty crucial line for those in the audience who don’t have any training

New camera? It looks good.

RobRoy
          Participant

I’ve practiced this out on my small farm but since I am a bit on a budget I have used my S&W MP-1522.

Anyway thanks great looking video.

Brushpopper
            Participant

Thoroughly enjoyed this video! Demo’s were great. Gotta say I got a good chuckle out of the whistle walk, la la la, “fuck” and roll into RTR! LOL that was great! Seriously, videos are coming along great, been sharing the hell out of them! :good:

Civilianresponder
              Participant

Good stuff! I’ve been sharing these on instagram alot.

TC
                Participant

Gotta say I got a good chuckle out of the whistle walk, la la la, “fuck” and roll into RTR! LOL that was great!

Wasn’t expecting that Condition White mockery, that was hilarious. Would have been a great opening hook to the video too. Really good advice on the nuances to RTR’ing in this vid, and all the vids actually. Noticed the jump in video and audio quality on this too and the SOR Rig vid. Video quality can be mesmerizing and hold attention if done right and this is that. Been sharing where I can, hopefully the view momentum keeps building.

Davidcole
                  Participant

Great video relly liked the head, body, gun demo.

William Crowe
                    Participant

EXCELLENT!!

As a visual learner, these are helping a LOT!!

Sharing again on FB.

texas
                      Participant

@max, great video. Sharing far and wide.

I am tempted now to post a video [IG] I made of my kids a year or so ago doing RTR drills, which of course I learned from you. It Probably trigger some people with a 10yr calling contact for a 12yr old. :good: To me it shows that even second generation knowledge is transmitted in a way that means something. Someday soon they will get it first hand.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.