Max Talk 024: Should Civilians Train Small Unit Tactics?

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Tactics & Leadership Max Talk Series Max Talk 024: Should Civilians Train Small Unit Tactics?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

GreenTip
        Participant

Of course they should. Everyone should learn this stuff and be able to better defend what they care about. Great talk.

Civilianresponder
          Participant

Thanks Max!!!!!

Short Stroke
            Participant

I just got around to watching some of the new videos. These are great, and helpful. I especially appreciate the points on incorporating building and maintaining the warrior mindset every day and through everyday activities.

RobRoy
              Participant

Not a training or tactical expert but may I ask WTF is wrong with learning teamwork?

riflemaniv
                Participant

Excellent video Max. The part about the psyop in regards to militias was spot on. It kinda reminds me of PA’s early political history. Here in PA due to the pacifists(mostly Quakers) running the government in the 18th century the militia laws were basically non existent. Ben Franklin and others formed associations for the defense of the colony to get around the political bs going on in regards to militias. These associations were basically privately run militias that were not subject to militia laws. Quite an apropos discussion around the 4th.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.