Law Enforcement Sources: Gun Used in Paris Terrorist Attacks Came from Phoenix

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Law Enforcement Sources: Gun Used in Paris Terrorist Attacks Came from Phoenix

• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by RRS. This post has been viewed 51 times
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Interesting story.

Law Enforcement Sources: Gun Used in Paris Terrorist Attacks Came from Phoenix

Excerpt:

One of the guns used in the November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks came from Phoenix, Arizona where the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile “gun-walking” operation known as “Fast and Furious.”

A Report of Investigation (ROI) filed by a case agent in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) tracked the gun used in the Paris attacks to a Phoenix gun owner who sold it illegally, “off book,” Judicial Watch’s law enforcement sources confirm. Federal agents tracing the firearm also found the Phoenix gun owner to be in possession of an unregistered fully automatic weapon, according to law enforcement officials with firsthand knowledge of the investigation.

From The War on Guns Blog.

The Gift That Keeps on Giving?

SeanT
        Keymaster

is “off book” supposed to somehow mean that a private individual sold personal property to another private individual?

that is BS use of language. If the first buyer was a prohibited person, that is different…

Lloyd
          Participant

“Fast & Furious” –> Benghazi –> Syria… and now –> Europe.

MVT Texas 2015-2020
            Team Coyote / Team Rekkr / Team Cowbell

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

The Phoenix gun owner that the weapon was traced back to was found to have at least two federal firearms violations—for selling one weapon illegally and possessing an unregistered automatic—but no enforcement or prosecutorial action was taken against the individual. Instead, ATF leaders went out of their way to keep the information under the radar and ensure that the gun owner’s identity was “kept quiet,” according to law enforcement sources involved with the case. “Agents were told, in the process of taking the fully auto, not to anger the seller to prevent him from going public,” a veteran law enforcement official told Judicial Watch.

Sounds a little suspicious. :wacko:

Max
              Keymaster

That article is loaded and sounds like they are trying to connect dots that don’t exist.

“Offbook” sounds like the store sold one without it going through a NICS check. But even that doesn’t make sense. What gun owner in America would sell to a middle eastern male without doing a background check, let alone a store owner.

skeets4039
                Participant

The weapon went from the distributor to a dealer (4473 prepared) who sold the weapon to a gun owner (straw purchaser) who sold it to …….a Mexican Cartel member. F&F in a nutshell.

In reference to the “off book” statement. A person to person sale to an out of state buyer must go through a FFL dealer in the buyer’s home state. If this does not happen, it might be referred to an off book sale.

If the Judicial Watch information is good, then it looks like this info further confirms that the Mexican Cartels are working with ISIL and other ME terrorist groups. With that being said, with the number of weapons that are floating around the ME, I find it hard to believe that a F&F weapon ended up being used in the Paris terrorist attack.

However, if the weapon was part of F&F, then shipping the weapon to Europe/ME to be used in a terrorist event, might be someone’s attempt to send a message. The question is to whom?

Strange times.

Take Care

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

That article is loaded and sounds like they are trying to connect dots that don’t exist.

Wishful thinking or do you have some facts to present. ;-)

What gun owner in America would sell to a middle eastern male without doing a background check, let alone a store owner.

Many examples:

The kind of person that sells drugs to kids.

The kind of person that provides various material aid (including firearms and chemicals for drug processing) to Mexican Cartels for profit.

The kind of person that supports islam.

The kind of person that is involved in human trafficking.

The kind of person who targets the weak for personal gain.

The kind of person who conceived Fast and Furious for the BATFE.

Should I go on? :unsure:

As far as firearms store owner, how about the ones the BATFE forced to like in Fast and Furious fiasco?

Regarding Fast and Furious, no where do they state this was a firearm from that fiasco, but due to the BATFE covering up this guns origin, It certainly isn’t beyond possibly.

Max
                    Keymaster

Touche GWNS.

I’m just annoyed at articles like this that are not presenting any real facts and they do so without naming any sources and people eat this B.S. up.

I just think that we need to be better than that in the patriot community. Spreading conspiracy does nothing.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I just think that we need to be better than that in the patriot community. Spreading conspiracy does nothing.

Agreed!

Judicial Watch has a pretty good record of uncovering stuff that many want hidden.

Including suing for the release of records in Court.

I consider them reliable.

Giving the record of BAFTE for punishing whistle blowers, not naming sources seems prudent. I am sure Judicial Watch is working on getting the BATFE Report of Investigation (ROI).

We will see how this develops.

RRS
                        Participant

Even Saddam Hussein’s lovely boys had a coke habit, the Army cured them of that. The cartels are global and it works both ways. A couple of years ago there was a brutal murder of a girl in Mississippi by a low rent actor in a drug ring and part of that ring was the Arab who owned the gas station that was a hub of transport to the nice clean cut boys and girls of Ole Miss.

Years ago I worked with a libtard who loved himself some illegal immigrants because they only come to work and raise families or whatever. Said libtard got himself a coke habit that almost killed him and he sourced his coke out of a crappy little Mexican grocery store which fronted the coke dealer in his crap town. Needless to say those boys demanded payment and got it and said libtard’s view of innocent Mexican invasion did a 180

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.