Large Long Propper M65 Field Jacked (Black)

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Armory – Gear and Equipment Buy/Sell/Trade Gear Large Long Propper M65 Field Jacked (Black)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Abacus
      Participant

Esteemed MVT fans,

I need to unload a black M65 field jacket that never quite fit me right. My arms are just a touch too short. I am asking for $50 shipping, but am flexible. Shipping will come from SW AZ.

This is a commercial production of the venerable M65 field jacket in a slightly less overtly military color scheme. The jacket is pretty much an exact replica of the issued coat I wore as a cadet. It has four pockets, and a waist drawstring. There are buttons for attaching a liner (not included). M65s come with stowable hoods that I always found useless. The collar can be stood up against the cold and has a hook and loop closure. The fabric is durable and does a good job of blocking the wind. It is not waterproof, but could probably be treated with a spray. I have worn it down well below zero with appropriate layers underneath. It was great for chores, walking the dogs, and as a going to the gym coat.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.