ISIS Terror against Children "Warning Extreme Graphic Pictures"

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge ISIS Terror against Children "Warning Extreme Graphic Pictures"

• This topic has 108 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 12 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 177 times
Viewing 108 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Warning pictures involving the murder of Children in Iraq are extremely disturbing!

I debated whether I should post these OSINT photographs of ISIS atrocities. The truth can be quite brutal, but it must be told.

The more Graphic ones will be linked, to allow one last chance to avoid viewing.

We have heard about the supposed evil committed by Israel.

We need to accept the illegal unaccompanied minor children because of strife they endure at home.

Yet we allow this to happen to Children in Iraq while we debate even Air Support?

Child awaits execution by ISIS militants for being Christian.

Little 7 year old Christian girl taken as a wife for ISIS fighter.

Here is the Religion of Peace!

Slain Christians’ blood drained to be sold for Muslim blood rituals.
        Note: The veracity of this above linked photo has been called into question. The date alone suggest it is from several years ago, while it may still be representative to current events. I will check further into this as time permits.

Girl beheaded by ISIS militants because she was of a Christian family.

This is a small sample of ISIS.

True Evil exists.

Gunga
        Participant

A squadron of A10 Warthogs based out of the Kurdish held area could clear the desert of these animals quickly. The Kurds would welcome the support and provide airfield security. I’d drop everything and go over now to help.

Corvette
          Participant

I cant even begin to imagine the type of mentally deficient convoluted insanity that must bounce around inside their lowly primitive savage minds that makes them think about doing this to children..

These creatures aren’t even animals. Animals aren’t even this savage.

I can see the same happening here when the hammer drops and Balkinizations manifests itself..

I wish i could kill every one of them.

Corvette
            Participant

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

Hambone
              Participant

And all the while the greatest country in the world stands by and does nothing. This is the reason we should be there stomping there skulls back to Stone Age, where they belong. How long is Obama going to play golf, while children are murdered, raped, and these people cleansed? What will he do when it begins here?

Corvette
                Participant

Is there a Kickstarter campaign to raise money for a volunteer fighting force to go over and assist the Kurds in defeating Isis?
                  I know it sounds silly, but we did it in WWII with the flying Tigers. There were foreign units in the Rhodesian Security Forces.

Max
                  Keymaster

Yep, I’m ready to shut classes down and get on a plane. I’ll fucking jump out of a C-130 right on top of these assholes, and start wiping them out.

Anyone?

Reminds me of being born too late to volunteer for Rhodesia.

Corvette
                    Participant

Well, the logistics are going to be a bitch.
                      Have to have start-up capital. Need an infastructure in place to facilitate ops.
                      Can’t go in just as straight private citizens. Probably need to incorporate a PMC and hire out to the Kurdish regional government. But then you’ve got to deal with Kurdish internal politics.
                      Do you go as an American contingent, or do you go over to train the Kurdish fighters?
                      1. If you go as an American Contingent, how do you avoid being used and thrown away by the Kurds?
                      2. If you go over to train the Kurds, what support do you offer? They’re decent fighters (and consider themselves to be very good), so they’re going to expect American technology.

Just kicking around some ideas. I’m sick of seeing this and something needs to be done. Muslims flock to areas of conflict (Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq) to fight for Islam. Why won’t Christians go over to defend Christendom?

Corvette
                      Participant

I am sickened and disturbed be the lack of humanity among these individuals.
                        As a parent of young girls I’m angry as hell!
                        Create a volunteer force and I’ll sign up in a heartbeat!
                        Fucking savages!

Corvette
                        Participant

Remember thge young girl in the pic likely just say her father/brother murdered/tortured to death

Corvette
                          Participant

Okay, so this is a start:
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/343464855810766/

It’s a crappy start. I’m also looking into getting back in touch with Barham Salih (Kurdish politician – met him in Baghdad in 2007)

Need ideas, guys.

Max
                            Keymaster

Ok, let’s be game changers. Who wants to organize the admin/logistics of pulling something off.

Independent Battle Group.

We wouldn’t be able to supply technology/weapons to the Kurds, but we could supply an independent force to augment and lead Pehmerga forces, or conduct strike operations. I’ve spent some time in Kurdistan. Beautiful mountain country, changes to Iraq as you get down towards the green line.

You used to be able to fly into Erbil. Just need to organize the weapons/ammo and logistics to get in there.

International community doesn’t like it? Fuck them.

Why?

Because fuck you, that’s why!

Just don’t make the mistake of Major ‘Mad Mike’ Hoare in, If I recall, an attempted coup in Zimbabwe: all his guys were caught at the airport, burly mercs, with weapons in golf bags! That was different days – 1970/80’s I think ;-)

I’ll volunteer to be a platoon commander. Someone grown up needs to be in charge.

Corvette
                              Participant

Maybe some Qatari Sheik as a donor for buying the ammo/arms?
                                (A saudi wont do it since they are also sunnis like ISIS)

Max
                                Keymaster

Like it. Fly to somewhere like Qatar, pick up the weapons and ammo, and fly private charter into Erbil or Sulimaniyah.

Need all the gear: M4 plus ancillaries, night vision, lasers, FLIR.

Support weapons: 240, .50, anti-tank, mortars.

Ammo, rations, medical.

Get local pick up trucks.

Hire drunken Russians to fly helos, as the UN does.

Question: would vis panels work on the trucks, and would such a group be covertly supported, or would US/coalition bring air strikes on us as well as ISIS?

Corvette
                                  Participant

Sen. Lindsey Graham seems to want to smash ISIS. Maybe we need to lobby for some covert support (or at least the US not condemning us).
                                    I hadn’t thought of getting the Arabs to finance us. That’s an interesting idea.
                                    I’m trying to get in touch with Barham Salih, but what we really need to do is get the blessing (and support) of Barzani.

Max
                                    Keymaster

One of the other things that we will need will be some solid intel support. If we could get some unofficial/official backing from a country with access to certain networks, a handful of experienced intel guys across the spectrum (HUMINT/SIGINT primarily with a couple of GEOINTers to look at pictures) and some special equipment (UAVs, networked workstations, SATCOM uplinks and a few other things), a small and agile force could cause a whole lot damage and destruction to ISIS.

Gunga
                                      Participant

I”m in. I shit you not. I may oversimplify things but I dont think it will be hard to figure where the fight is once we get to Kurdistan.

WICowboy
                                        Participant

Can anyone guide me in the right direction for some independent media regarding this ISIS/religious war/Iraq thing? The American media lies and they have an agenda.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I want to thank all who have responded to this post.

The primary purpose was to make sure this news gets out, however I like many here also had the extreme desire to go there and put an end to this!

Thank you for confirming that I am not alone in this view.

Corvette
                                            Participant

What disgusts me most is that this time there is a real weapon of mass destruction, not some openly displayed agenda labeled as a hidden lie and still thousands die and nothing is done..This is a real life version of crying wolf. We have a real WMD and no one wants to touch it

Get it going? You’ll have thousands claim they will go and do something wasting as much time as is cripplingly possible, you’ll get a few to show to the dance and actually do something. Max this is your place, if you’re serious you need to hand pick from behind those who have shown you action and not words if its ever going anywhere, otherwise you’ll be chasing cheap talk and never figure out who is really serious.

Bergmann

Max
                                              Keymaster

Note: This is not Max’s response/content. Just a glitch from the transition to subscription.

Thought about this very thing sitting in church today as they talked about the depravity of ISIS.

Thomas
                                                Participant

In answer to some of the questions: If you are not sanctioned by the US government, this administration particularly will see you as the enemy and bring criminal charges should you ever come back home. Ultimately, your government will kill you.

G.W.N.S. you are not alone.

Get your bloodlust up but do not feel the need to leave these shores to join the fight. The administration did not start a flood along the southern border just to add future democrat voters to the roles. Foreign fighters from from throughout the ME and ‘Stans are flowing in as well. They are not coming here for jobs but to bring the fight to us here at home. That fight will come quickly enough to satisfy the hunger. Going there leaves the home front unprotected.

I hate these mother fuckers to the point that my mortal sole is in danger. The ROE has to be: weapons free, no survivors.

Lord, smite my enemies and rain hellfire down upon them.

Corvette
                                                  Participant

On legality:
                                                    If the Independent Battle Group incorporated as a PMC, self-insured (there will be casualties) and got a contract with the Kurdish Regional Government, then it’s all legal… sort of.
                                                    I agree that the ROE needs to be Weapons Free.
                                                    As I’ve said before, this is a logistical nightmare (but doable). I’m looking into the political aspect of it. Full disclosure: I was a very happy chairbound fobbit in Iraq. 2 years as a contractor, rolling fingerprints. Not really a door-kicker, but this is infuriating enough to motivate me.

In response to Thomas, the Northern Iraq Campaign could be the kind of training we need. Kind of like what the Condor Legion did in Spain for Germany.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

You’ll have thousands claim they will go and do something wasting as much time as is cripplingly possible, you’ll get a few to show to the dance and actually do something.

There is much truth in Bergmann’s comment.

The question is can these obstacles be overcome?

How many people do you need to make a difference?

Is this just an emotional response that will fade away shortly?

Could it be done with modest resources?

Could an initial smaller unit in order to prove concept and demonstrate results be enough?

How small can you go?

Intelligence wouldn’t be too difficult, there are many sympathetic Nations with a interest to see ISIS defeated.

With the right PR campaign follow on support in the form of money, equipment, and personnel could come.

Would this PR campaign be enough to prevent overt opposition by US government.

Could a legitimate attempt to do something like this help force government intervention?

How do the upcoming elections factor in?

Many questions, only time will tell.

Hambone
                                                      Participant

I got too freaking much time left at my job at this point to leave. On the other hand something of this nature would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to train with someone of Max’s caliber. Every one of those cowards deserve to die. I mean their made up spiritual leaders to the coward holding the camera. Where the h@@@ is the rest of the world. It doesn’t matter what their religion is. They are still human. And to think some of these bastards maybe here in our country already.

eric
                                                        Participant

I am shaking I’m so angry. Now we have a real reason to go to Iraq and go to war. But this administration will do nothing.

Max I’m in. What ever it takes. If means going or just donating funds. I have no military background but will do anything I can to help.

Anybody seen machine gun preacher? A Christian volunteer group.

Max pm me I am serious I will help any way I can.

Ernie
                                                          Participant

Max,

You have me contact info, I’m with you if you will have me. If not I will help anyway I can.

Ernie

Ernie
                                                            Participant

Shit, try “my”. I hate auto correct.

Ernie :negative:

Corvette
                                                              Participant

Let’s figure out how to achieve this.

Ernie
                                                                Participant

How about contacting the Kurdish Pop Singer who speaks English? I believe I linked to her videos through Gates if Vienna. She is a strong supporter of the Peshmerga.

Ernie

Max
                                                                  Keymaster

Note: This is not Max’s response/content. Just a glitch from the transition to subscription.

Unfortunately I don’t have any money or a passport, otherwise I would be all for joining a legion of foreign volunteers. That being said, it would make for easier logistics if such a force were primarily armed and equipped with local gear (AKs,PKMs,Drugonovs,etc..). If I recall correctly that is how Executive Outcomes operated, they would go into the client nation and be provided weapons by the local government.

Another thing to consider is public relations, even if you were only able to organize a small platoon sized unit, you could still make a significant strategic impact. For example; upon landing in Erbil the Independent Battle Group gather their weapons and gear. Intrigued, the Press walk up to the group and the IBG’s leader, Max Velocity, announces the arrival of the first western volunteers to fight ISIS. The IBG then pose for the cameras. Within minutes, sensational headlines fill the web and a few hours later the first pictures and video of the IBG hit BBC News. This encourages more western men to stand up and join the fight. A day or two later after skirmishing with a few ISIS douchebags, the first IBG combat footage is posted to LiveLeak and Youtube. With every video of routing ISIS forces, and every photograph of dead (and defiled)Mujahedeen, the IBG become proverbial rockstars. Through the clever use of social media, the IBG win hearts and minds while simultaneously engaging the enemy in psychological warfare.

If you can somehow make ISIS fear fighting the IBG, then you can overcome the disadvantage of small numbers. Make ISIS think that this rag-tag group of westerners are really blood-sucking, corpse re-animating demons from the bowels of Hell! Make them afraid to go to sleep, for fear that these IBG boogeymen will capture them while they slumber, impale their bodies on pikes, and consume their souls! A little exploitation of pre-existing superstitions can go a long way. B-)

Corvette
                                                                    Participant

Saxon does have a good point. All the pictures I’ve seen of the Pashmerga (and the times that I worked with them in Baghdad), they were armed with AKs. Using Kalashnikovs would not only cut down on the required capital, but also make logistics (I’m thinking ammunition resupply) much easier.
                                                                      I love Saxon’s psych warfare and PR ideas. It helps that Iraqis are some of the most superstitious, conspiracy-theory prone idjits I’ve ever met.

Max
                                                                      Keymaster

Who was it that said “amateurs think about tactics, professionals think about logistics”. In the middle east its AK-47s, in Ukraine its AK-74s, In America its ARs and M-14s/M1As.

Another idea, an Independent Battle Group would need translators, people who speak both Arabic and Kurdish. Tennessee has a sizeable Kurdish immigrant population, perhaps yall could find trustworthy translators there? I think its fair to say that you would also need Peshmerga attaches in country, in order to keep in contact with friendlies and avoid friendly fire. I know that I’m stating the obvious, but it doesn’t hurt to say it anyway.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                                                                        Moderator

How monsters are made!

Khaled Sharrouf’s son, believed to be aged seven, had to use both hands to hoist the decapitated head up as he posed for a chilling photo in the northern Syrian city of Raqqa

To prove how children are being used in Syria and Iraq, here is an image from Syria of a child beheading a prisoner in Syria.

• #65200
                                                                          Corvette
                                                                          Participant

The Kurds generally speak Arabic as well. I’ve still got buddies who were interpreters in Iraq. In fact, one of them got his Green Card, came over and joined the Army (dumbass). Point is, we can get interpreters.
                                                                            You realize that the Weapons Free ROE is going to include kids and other camp followers.
                                                                            If we want to actually defeat ISIS, we’re going to have to go Roman on them.
                                                                            For a good idea, read Tom Kratman’s “A Desert Called Peace”

• #65201
                                                                            Corvette
                                                                            Participant

My loss of words to proper describe my disdain for this behavior is unsettling. They are stealing the innocence of these children on both sides. These practices need to be stopped! That is all I can verbalize!

• #65202
                                                                              Max
                                                                              Keymaster

In the ancient world it was a great dishonor to be beheaded by a child. Due to a lack of upper body strength, and experience, meant that the children would usually have to make multiple attempts before severing a head completely.

I believe that ISIS forces should receive the same treatment that Timur The Lame gave his enemies in Dehli, leave their bodies to rot and build a pyramid from their heads. No mercy whatsoever.

• #65203
                                                                                Corvette
                                                                                Participant

Saxon agreed!

• #65204
                                                                                  Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                                                                                  Moderator

Free ROE is going to include kids and other camp followers.

Not for me! I only engage combatants.

If I am taking this wrong please clarify?

• #65205
                                                                                    Max
                                                                                    Keymaster

BTW, read earlier that the US Gov is now directly supplying some arms to the Peshmerga, no clue what is being delivered though. The coup in Baghdad might give the Kurds the excuse to declare independence.

• #65206
                                                                                      Max
                                                                                      Keymaster

Unless I’ve misinterpreted your words, Saxon, I don’t believe engaging children and non-combatants would be justified. I understand your point of view, but it wouldn’t even be worth it just for the PR. NO ONE likes people who murder children. Forgive me if I’ve misinterpreted.

• #65207
                                                                                        JustARandomGuy
                                                                                        Participant

Thoughts from a nobody-

-“ROE includes everybody”… Well, that sounds just like the guys we’re supposed to be fighting to me… barring the rare incident of women/children/etc. being an immediate threat (caveat, apparently HAMAS has recruited some women) you just can’t do that. :negative:
                                                                                          Selective, well handled executions of some enemy combatants here and there for propaganda? Yeah, that I can see.

-“A day or two later after skirmishing with a few ISIS douchebags, the first IBG combat footage is posted to LiveLeak and Youtube….”
                                                                                          Not to be the fly in the ointment, but if the opposite happens?
                                                                                          Maybe the first skirmish you run into a bunch of ISIS dudes who are more squared away than average, and they hand you your ass (or head) on a silver platter? You then provide ISIS with a moral victory for wiping out this much-vaunted force.
                                                                                          I’m sorry, but I almost see this as a bad rehash of the “childrens’ crusade” or whatever it was back in the day waiting to happen.

Don’t get me wrong- I like the idea of using some Independent force as a propaganda tool, and a potential force multiplier for whoever we’re backing (Kurds?) given that it may make ISIS, at least initially, more reluctant to engage, and this could be exploited.

But IMHO, you’d need some seriously high-speed dudes to accomplish anything (either in combat or by working with the locals) if we’re talking about sending a very small group. As mentioned there’s some serious logistical hurdles to get over as well.

Frankly, as much as it sucks to say, I think this situation with ISIS is beyond our immediate control. Yeah, it pisses me off just like everyone else, and if I felt I had a skill to contribute, I’d be out the back of the C-130 right behind everyone else.
                                                                                          Maybe I’m wrong- what do I know?
                                                                                          But remember all this stuff that ISIS has done, and store it away in your heads, because there’s people just like this at OUR gates right now. Maybe our efforts are still better focused preparing here…

On the flip side….
                                                                                          A similar sort of Independent group was (fictionally) covered in a book called “Centurions”.

Also, apparently Ukraine has had success in self-funding their efforts:
                                                                                          http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/07/11/ukraine_s_do_it_yourself_war

The other side of the coin here is, maybe this is what TPTB want? We’ve already had, what? Over a decade of GWOT? Now that it’s winding down maybe this is just the excuse to get people invested for another 10- we’ll all get pissed off enough to send our troops back over, we’ll kick their asses proper-like *again*, and then ten years later, we’ll be back to the media caterwauling about how Islam is a “religion of peace” or some bollocks. :scratch:

Off topic- the first set of pictures where they’re “collecting” blood. It looks really pink. Is this normal for a having a hole chopped in one’s throat/having it splashing around in the pan, or was that person still alive? (pink/frothy=oxygenated, right?)
                                                                                          I know, shitty questions, but…

• #65208
                                                                                          Max
                                                                                          Keymaster

Unless I’ve misinterpreted your words, Saxon, I don’t believe engaging children and non-combatants would be justified. I understand your point of view, but it wouldn’t even be worth it just for the PR. NO ONE likes people who murder children. Forgive me if I’ve misinterpreted.

WHOA, Hold on! I never said anything about engaging kids or non-combatants. Thomas mentioned something about a weapons free ROE and another poster interpreted that to mean kids and non-combatants, I assume that this is not what Thomas meant. I will only ever advocate for the killing of evil men who cannot be rehabilitated.

• #65209
                                                                                            Max
                                                                                            Keymaster

-”A day or two later after skirmishing with a few ISIS douchebags, the first IBG combat footage is posted to LiveLeak and Youtube….”
                                                                                              Not to be the fly in the ointment, but if the opposite happens?
                                                                                              Maybe the first skirmish you run into a bunch of ISIS dudes who are more squared away than average, and they hand you your ass (or head) on a silver platter? You then provide ISIS with a moral victory for wiping out this much-vaunted force.
                                                                                              I’m sorry, but I almost see this as a bad rehash of the “childrens’ crusade” or whatever it was back in the day waiting to happen.

Don’t get me wrong- I like the idea of using some Independent force as a propaganda tool, and a potential force multiplier for whoever we’re backing (Kurds?) given that it may make ISIS, at least initially, more reluctant to engage, and this could be exploited.

Just to be clear, I’m not advocating that an IBG should act independently. Rather, I think the best move would be for an IBG to attach themselves to a larger battalion or regiment of Peshmerga. The Peshmerga are already great fighters, they just need more gear and more bodies. This would reduce chances of being wiped out or taken prisoner, but such a risk exists in ANY conflict, no matter what.

BTW, the Children’s Crusade was a non-violent attempt by kids and adults to convince the Muslims to convert to Christianity. I dont think anyone expects ISIS to reject their faith, certainly not by mere words.

But IMHO, you’d need some seriously high-speed dudes to accomplish anything (either in combat or by working with the locals) if we’re talking about sending a very small group. As mentioned there’s some serious logistical hurdles to get over as well.

Frankly, as much as it sucks to say, I think this situation with ISIS is beyond our immediate control. Yeah, it pisses me off just like everyone else, and if I felt I had a skill to contribute, I’d be out the back of the C-130 right behind everyone else.
                                                                                              Maybe I’m wrong- what do I know?
                                                                                              But remember all this stuff that ISIS has done, and store it away in your heads, because there’s people just like this at OUR gates right now. Maybe our efforts are still better focused preparing here…

Agreed that the homefront should be the priority, however the fight against ISIS could be valuable experience.and if an openly conservative/libertarian group of Americans go off to fight, perhaps the people in Washington will be scared straight, so to speak.

BTW, I’m astonished at how successful the Ukrainian Nationalists have been at their crowdsourcing efforts. They have achieved a remarkable impact on logistical challenges with grassroots organizing alone. Certainly a model to look at, should things get nasty at home.

• #65210
                                                                                              Max
                                                                                              Keymaster

I absolutely apologize Saxon. Lately I seem to be having trouble using the forums, despite them being about as simple as they come. Let me clarify my intentions.

First, this is the second time I have posted a link and it failed to appear. No big deal. The link was intended to be
                                                                                                http://mountainguerrilla.blogspot.com/2012/06/morality-law-of-land-warfare-and-mea.html
                                                                                                I think it might be fitting here.

As GWNS said, I think we need clarification of what 53GR meant by “You realize that the Weapons Free ROE is going to include kids and other camp followers.”

I apologize again Saxon, and apologize as well 53GR for jumping the gun without clarification.

• #65211
                                                                                                Max
                                                                                                Keymaster

I accept your apology, we all forget to read the fine print every now and then.

BTW, Mosby’s post is interesting, but I have to disagree with him on a few things. Rules and regulations of war only work when all parties honor them, otherwise a faction will find themselves hampered. This isn’t an 18th century fight where everybody plays nice. So far, the wars of the 21st Century are far more like the wars of the 15th Century, Game of Thrones is closer to reality than people realize. Anyway, I think this subject needs its own thread, dont want to hijack this one.

• #65212
                                                                                                  Corvette
                                                                                                  Participant

We’re dealing with amora familists. I think that if you look at the brutality and totality of the sectarian (and tribal) violence in Iraq, you’ll see that traditional ROE don’t really get the job done so well. We didn’t really understand the Iraqis, which is one reason why our efforts were not particularly successful. We keep trying to treat them as if they’re white Anglo-Saxons with a culture and tradition of representative democracy and civil society. They’re not, and we’re fools for continuing to think of them as people just like us, but who dress different. It’s not only incorrect, but it’s insulting to them as well.
                                                                                                    One of the reasons that the Awakening (Sons of Iraq) movement was so successful was that it was based in tribal society. You simply cannot wage a truly successful campaign in this area of the world without non-European methods of combat.
                                                                                                    It’s awful, horrible and absolutely necessary to to instill fear not only of individual death, but of tribal decimation and/or extinction. That’s the way leaders like Saddam gained control. Yes, it’s reprehensible, but if you want to win, you have to be willing to play by the house rules.
                                                                                                    Doesn’t mean we have to like it, though.

• #65213
                                                                                                    Corvette
                                                                                                    Participant

No apologies necessary for calling my position brutal, disgusting, terrible, or pretty much anything else.
                                                                                                      War is awful, and I think that the rules of war (generally, modern European inventions) tend to distance us from some of that absolute horror.
                                                                                                      Unfortunately, it’s something that, in that area of the world, is pretty inescapable.
                                                                                                      Just as an explanation, I wasn’t this way when I was younger. It took time in Israel and 2 years in Iraq to convince me of this. Again, it sucks, but it’s reality.

• #65214
                                                                                                      Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                                                                                                      Moderator

53GR I reject the argument that the only way to stop ISIS is the extermination of all to include noncombatants.

They’re not, and we’re fools for continuing to think of them as people just like us, but who dress different.

The above quote is true in as far as it goes, but decimating combatant forces will eliminate the current threat.

I’ve heard the argument that by leaving no one alive you prevent future conflict, however this is a fallacy. Ultimately when it gets right down to it; it’s a battle between good vs evil, this evil will never be exterminated!

You can keep this evil in check by being ever vigilant; always ready to fight it, where ever it appears.

I believe strongly that how one wins is as important; if not more so, than actually winning!

Evil will never be defeated by becoming evil.

Over the generations we have always after the fact said “Never Again,” but usually wait until it’s too late! The cycle then repeats it’s self.

Evil can not be appeased by talk, it must be confronted at every turn through both physical and moral strength.

• #65215
                                                                                                        Max
                                                                                                        Keymaster

I completely agree that wiping them out down to every man, woman, and child would eliminate the problem. However, I do not believe that the end justifies the means.

I believe all people, including children, are deserving of death due to their sin. However, I do not own their lives and have no right to them. God has ordered me to live peaceably with all men and reflect his grace and long-suffering to others. Only when someone attempts to take my life may I defend myself against them. If I know they intend to kill me, I can kill them pre-emptively. But as I have no reason to believe that a young child or infant intends to kill me I cannot justifiably kill them without an order from God. Since the last time I know God ordered one man to kill “innocent people” in judgment was in the Old Testament, I don’t foresee God ordering me to go scorched earth against anyone.

Just my reasoning.

• #65216
                                                                                                          Max
                                                                                                          Keymaster

If destroying a tribe is the goal, then death and harm is not required. One just needs to DIVIDE the surviving non-combatants, pit them against each other, send young children to orphanges (so they can grow up to be civilized human beings), etc. Look at the Indigenous American tribes, how well are they functioning today? May sound harsh, but dividing a tribe is decidedly better than wholesale murder.

• #65217
                                                                                                            Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                                                                                                            Moderator

Khaled Sharrouf; the father of the seven year old boy holding a severed head in the picture above, he is from Australia.

This is a global reaching conflict; it can’t destroyed at a single source, even with such monstrous methods!

• #65218
                                                                                                              Max
                                                                                                              Keymaster

Oh that’s the Aussie Hajji’s kid? Makes sense, the Aussie is quite the headhunter himself. What a bastard.

• #65219
                                                                                                                Corvette
                                                                                                                Participant

Saxon, you’ve caught on to the spirit of tribal warfare. You don’t need to wipe every member of a tribe out in order to threaten it with extinction. You just need to decimate the fighting male population (every man capable of sprouting a beard) in order to put the fear of absorption into them. If you wound an animal in the wild, others will take advantage of its injury and eat it. Same thing with tribes.
                                                                                                                  Just move away from the Western orphanage nonsense.

• #65220
                                                                                                                  Corvette
                                                                                                                  Participant

Everyone knows that the “photo” of the woman being bled into a bowl is from 2008 and is likely photoshopped, yes?

http://tineye.com/search/0e861fe5977a692438734d8ba1e970f74588c9bd/?sort=crawl_date&order=asc

“sold for Muslim blood rituals”? Do you seriously believe this? Come on, this is Protocols-of-the-Elders-of-Zion bullshit.

Are these ISIS bastards doing terrible things? Absolutely! Should it be open season on them? Sure! But let’s not believe stuff that is just made up to tug on our emotions and manipulate us.

• #65221
                                                                                                                    Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                                                                                                                    Moderator

Well klinger, I certainly have no problem with checking the veracity of various photos and reports. Thanks for bringing that particular photos possible legitimacy to light, will check further.

“sold for Muslim blood rituals”? Do you seriously believe this? Come on, this is Protocols-of-the-Elders-of-Zion bullshit.

There have been significant reports of this from a variety of sources.

So do I believe that this has happened? Yes I do, many of the worlds religions and cults place great power and base many rituals in blood.

Are these ISIS bastards doing terrible things?

Glad we won’t be arguing that point.

But let’s not believe stuff that is just made up to tug on our emotions and manipulate us.

Even if I were to concede that no “Blood Rituals” take place; which I do not, there are more than sufficient confirmed reports/photos/videos to “tug on our emotions!”

As far as manipulation goes; it can come in many forms, including the many versions of your post as you have edited through various changes each a little more aggressive. Simple editing or manipulation? Time will tell.

By the way welcome to the Forum.

• #65222
                                                                                                                      Corvette
                                                                                                                      Participant

I’m just catching up on this post, h/t to GWNS.

Well, sheeyit. I agree with others who said that we ought to be gearing up and coordinating here in America, however, I’m a little excited about this possibility. Anyone need some Intelligence Support to the Warfighter?

I’ll say this about intelligence, it’s damned hard if you don’t know the language or are without access to reports in English. Even harder if you have a bad or lazy terp. Getting terps should be priority #1 for intelligence. Also, it’s damned hard to be a good analyst when you’re not an expert on the AO or the threat. It will be difficult to get caught up in a short period of time.

That said, you’ll need some HUMINT collection, targeting packages and mission threat briefs. I have more than three years’ experience doing that from company to corps in IZ and AFG, including contract time. I’m in.

• #65223
                                                                                                                        Max
                                                                                                                        Keymaster

Saxon, you’ve caught on to the spirit of tribal warfare. You don’t need to wipe every member of a tribe out in order to threaten it with extinction. You just need to decimate the fighting male population (every man capable of sprouting a beard) in order to put the fear of absorption into them. If you wound an animal in the wild, others will take advantage of its injury and eat it. Same thing with tribes.
                                                                                                                          Just move away from the Western orphanage nonsense.

Just to be clear, I’m NOT advocating for the death of all military aged males, I just want the combatants killed. Step two would be to find a way to divide the surviving members of the community (blame Ibn Al-Douchebag for this and Sheik Atta Al-Snackbar for that). Step three would be taking the infants and young children to be raised by responsible adults (CPS would do the same in America for lesser abuse). Think about it, death doesn’t scare an Islamist. If his whole tribe was threatened with death, the Leader would just say “Inshallah, we will all be martyrs then!”. If you really want to scare an Islamist? tell him that his children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and all future descendents will become the “infidels” that they hate! Perhaps Mr. Muji will rethink his whole plan of world conquest. At the very least, a tribe ceases to exist as an ordered group. Just my thoughts.

• #65224
                                                                                                                          Corvette
                                                                                                                          Participant

Also, another point to make. I don’t know about how good the Kurds’ counterintelligence is… but ISIS will no doubt be gunning to put a few suicide bombers out for the white dudes, basically at all costs. The propaganda victory is too high for that avenue to not be pursued.

That makes security all the more critical. And if there’s no established CI net watching over you like a hawk, if there’s no HUMINT/CI element weeding out deception in source networks, then you’re a lot more likely to hit a compound rigged to explode. Some of the SOF guys know this; so do some EOD members.

So if this materializes, then some homework should be done about how the Kurds will be able to protect a mission like this. As few people should know about it, if at all possible. We’re talking OPSEC beyond OPSEC in a culture where OPSEC is not traditionally respected. The Kurds may be a little better than the average GoI/Iraqi Army soldier, however, I wouldn’t hold my breath.

• #65225
                                                                                                                            Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                                                                                                                            Moderator

Definitely require advanced preparations and constant vigilance.

It’s a big undertaking.

• #65226
                                                                                                                              Corvette
                                                                                                                              Participant

Saxon, you’re still thinking of this like some sort of police action or civil affair. Who’s going to take children and care for them, you? You think the Kurds or Christians want to raise the children of their enemies?
                                                                                                                                They’re afraid of their tribe being hurt. They’re afraid of their families being decimated. How else do you think Middle East dictators keep control?
                                                                                                                                Samuel, good point about suicide bombers. That’s another reason for non-traditional ROE. ISIS wants to surrender? In order to not be shot on sight, they’ll have to surrender naked. No chance of suicide bombs. Women want to surrender? Pretty much the same procedure, since men will hide in women’s robes.

• #65227
                                                                                                                                Max
                                                                                                                                Keymaster

Saxon, you’re still thinking of this like some sort of police action or civil affair. Who’s going to take children and care for them, you? You think the Kurds or Christians want to raise the children of their enemies?
                                                                                                                                  They’re afraid of their tribe being hurt. They’re afraid of their families being decimated. How else do you think Middle East dictators keep control?

I’m not a Middle Eastern dictator, I am a rational, fair, honest, and humble Western man. I don’t think of this as a police action, I think of it as a 1,400 year old existential war. There are millions of people around the world who are looking to adopt children, if they go to western families then they should grow up just fine. Angelina Jolie might take on a few herself!

• #65228
                                                                                                                                  Max
                                                                                                                                  Keymaster

“Who Wants to Fight ISIS?” over at the blog.

• #65229
                                                                                                                                    Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                                                                                                                                    Moderator

I suggest we table the ROE discussion until a later date. We are not accomplishing anything but a “Post Loop!”

Added:

Nice Blog post!

• #65230
                                                                                                                                      Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                                                                                                                                      Moderator

From the Blog post

“Go Rommel on their asses. Roll across the desert on advance to contact. Hit contact and respond with maximum aggression/firepower. Deploy into extended line and deploy an element to the flank as appropriate.”

Man, I like it!

I must be getting crazy in my old age.

• #65231
                                                                                                                                        Max
                                                                                                                                        Keymaster

Rommel is one way. Another way is the South African/Rhodesian method of setting up blocking forces and killing every hostile who tries to escape the kill zone, but that generally requires air and arty support.

• #65232
                                                                                                                                          Justin
                                                                                                                                          Participant

If there was a volunteer force leaving tomorrow I WILL be there. Seriously.

• #65233
                                                                                                                                            Corvette
                                                                                                                                            Participant

Post a PT qual. so us wanting to do our part civies can get to the mark.

• #65234
                                                                                                                                              Corvette
                                                                                                                                              Participant

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the “beheaded Christian” girl photo many months(years?) ago and it was the result of some kind of ordnance and not direct action against the child.
                                                                                                                                                Beware of propaganda regardless of which side it comes from.

• #65235
                                                                                                                                                Max
                                                                                                                                                Keymaster

PT: off the cuff, and by no means the standard to aim for, I would suggest running 2 miles in under 18 minutes, and being able to do 40 push ups and 40 sit ups. Get there and we can talk!

• #65236
                                                                                                                                                  Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                                                                                                                                                  Moderator

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the “beheaded Christian” girl photo many months(years?) ago and it was the result of some kind of ordnance and not direct action against the child.

This image is from a series of images from a video.

The girl was killed by ISIS in Syria about12 to 14 months ago. There was an attempt to propagandize this into a Muslim child killed by Syrian Forces, this has been disproved.

More updates to follow.

• #65237
                                                                                                                                                    Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                                                                                                                                                    Moderator

First some food for thought; this murder was committed by so called Syrian rebels, remember the the rebels we supplied weapons to.

The same Rebels Senator McCain had pictures taking with in Syria.

No I am not saying those individuals killed girl, however after a public relations stunt backfired. Media reports that surfaced around 31 May 2013, claimed some of the opposition fighters he met and posed for pictures with during a recent trip to Syria were actually extremists. In fact, the radicals are accused of kidnapping Lebanese pilgrims from a village in Aleppo province.

McCain had tweeted:

Important visit with brave fighters in #Syria who are risking their lives for freedom and need our help twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/…

— John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) May 28, 2013

As we now know many if not most of these rebels joined ISIS.

Next I refer you to Khaled Sharrouf’s son, believed to be aged seven, had to use both hands to hoist the decapitated head up as he posed for a chilling photo in the northern Syrian city of Raqqa.

After receiving many reports from different sources about the beheading of children in Iraq should we be expected to wait for official confirmation?

Does anyone here think that ISIS is not capable of committing these atrocities, particularly after seeing ISIS members that would involve their own 7 year old son in such depravity?

Many to this day deny the Holocaust in WWII, will we now deny this until it is to late?

I don’t know if we will be able to accomplish direct intervention. It will require a perfect chain of events coming together.

I do know that longer we wait the better the chances of ISIS getting to our shores and through our porous border to commit acts like this here.

And I caution you to consider the source for those that will try to debunk these atrocities as rumor and propaganda!

• #65238
                                                                                                                                                      Max
                                                                                                                                                      Keymaster

Got AK rig yet? ;-)

• #65239
                                                                                                                                                        Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                                                                                                                                                        Moderator

Owned Chinese AKS for many years.

Not the greatest rifle, but it will do!

• #65240
                                                                                                                                                          Max
                                                                                                                                                          Keymaster
                                                                                                                                                          • #65241
                                                                                                                                                            eric
                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Yes I do. Going to have to dust off the maddi and start training with it again.

• #65242
                                                                                                                                                              Max
                                                                                                                                                              Keymaster

I’ve actually be scouring the internet for support organizations. I’m convinced a few churches that are labeled ‘extreme’ by certain 3 letter government agencies would be more than happy to help fund a worthwhile organization that would help ‘protect’ Christians and children.

Oh, and I hope no one minds me taking a leak on a few ISIS bodies.

• #65243
                                                                                                                                                                Leatherneck556
                                                                                                                                                                Participant

I normally lurk on this forum, but this is a topic that I have a few things to say about:

1. I want to go. I would – like Max – volunteer to be a platoon commander for this sort of thing, but no higher. I was a Marine Corps Infantry Captain. Just got out two years ago. I am so new in my current job that I could set that aside, but the real hurdle to overcome would be my family. I have to do right by them first and foremost. That said, if I can get them on board, then I am on board.

2. Listen, I don’t care about what some other guy said is the “law of warfare” or the “ROE”. What I care about is that I know WHO I AM and why I want to fight. I am one of the good guys. The end. I believe in the concept of the life-giving sword: I only draw my weapon if I can save a life. I don’t draw it to take them. Explain to me where the courage is, where the goodness is, and where the moral high ground is in killing non-combatants, pissing on bodies, or executing prisoners. Explain to me how big of a man you have to be to do those things. Those acts range from being the equivalent of masturbation (make yourself feel good by pissing on dead men who can’t fight back) to pure barbarism (executing non-combatants or prisoners).

We are not them. We would be going there to stop cowardly acts of evil, not participate in them. Why can’t going there and doing good be enough?

“Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.” Romans 12:21

• #65244
                                                                                                                                                                  Justin
                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Very well said, I wasn’t a captain but I did make it to ssg in the airborne and would gladly go, but like you said, as long as my wife was on board.

• #65245
                                                                                                                                                                    Max
                                                                                                                                                                    Keymaster

Update from the Blog Post:

Update August 13: I have been gently prodding at this, in a somewhat casual way, but ready to jump on it if an avenue opens up. I have had messages of support. I think that the way this would go best would be the PMC Route. We actually have a company, of which MVT is a DBA, which has all the required DUNS numbers etc. Back in 2006, using the DBA ‘VICTRIX’ we were within inches of getting a contract through SOCOM. It was canned last minute due to a funding reduction. I was working in Fallujah at the time and doing this as background activity: the concept was to provide contract QRF to civilian convoys. The reason was that there was a civilian contract with DoD for reconstruction Operations Centers (ROC’s). These provided a way to call for help for civilian contractors and convoys etc, but it relied on military QRF. A similar system to Blue Force Tracker was used, with panic buttons in vehicles. Often, if there was a TIC ongoing, QRF was not available, except to clean up. We were going to supply contractor teams to be the QRF, called through the ROCs. Pretty cool.
                                                                                                                                                                      Anyway, I think that something like a small initial 12 man PMC team would work for this Kurdistan contract. Get on the ground and organize, then bring in others. It has to be credible and professional, and there has to be less crusader rhetoric from people.

I made some inquiries yesterday. For the sheer hell of it, I wrote to the US Consulate in Erbil. I received the following reply:

“Dear Sir, We cannot assist you on your request. Erbil Public Affairs.”

Yeah, well fuck you too.

Anyway. I tried getting in touch with the Kurdistan Regional presidency via their page (http://www.krp.org/english/default.aspx) but the contact form won’t submit and when I called (out of hours) there was no answer. I will try again.

I also tried emailing the Washington Kurdish Institute (http://www.kurd.org/) but the email got returned.

Almost seems like I am getting blocked? ;-)

Anyway, unless someone with contacts in State, or with the Kurds, can get something done, I am thinking the best other route would be via some sort of contract with a Christian Aid Group for security in Kurdistan/Iraq. It has to be something legal. If anyone reading this can get this to the right people, and they want to take action, we can make something work. It is easy to fly into Erbil or Sulimaniyah. It is having some sort of contract or arrangement to get geared up that counts. Cash is needed for weapons, vehicles and equipment. Its amazing what kind of arrangements and alliances you can make once you get on the ground with a legitimate purpose.

Do Christians of America want to put troops on the ground to fight ISIS? If so, I am willing to work up a security/PMC contract and get those people on the ground.

• #65246
                                                                                                                                                                      Max
                                                                                                                                                                      Keymaster

Can someone send this story in to Fox News?

• #65247
                                                                                                                                                                        Max
                                                                                                                                                                        Keymaster

Max, this is a noble effort. One issue would be legal protections for civilian contractors IF things go sideways.

It is astonishing to me that the media by and large is ignoring it. On Sunday our pastor specifically addressed the issue and then led prayer for all of the Christians AND non-believers who are being attacked and killed in by these murderous cretins.

I suspect that I am a tad old to be employed in such a matter…and my patients would miss me ;) Anyway, it won’t be too long until we are facing such lunacy here stateside.

• #65248
                                                                                                                                                                          Corvette
                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Max,
                                                                                                                                                                            Exactly what do you want to send to Fox News (and other sites)? I would recommend a cleaner, more organized version of your blog post on this topic.
                                                                                                                                                                            I’ll plaster it everywhere and try to drum up publicity and funding/support.

• #65249
                                                                                                                                                                            Max
                                                                                                                                                                            Keymaster

Thanks. I don’t want to give anyone the opportunity see us as domestic extremists, Christian Jihadists etc!

Fox is sympathetic to Patriotism and Christianity. I want them to see this as people wanting to help, with the capability to help, when innocents are dying, while the Administration does nothing.

If we can get a positive spin, and emphasize the professionalism of the security personnel we would provide, then we may get the word out and get sponsorship.

If we can get the word out to the Fox viewership that there are those willing to put boots on the ground, we may be able to get something going. Language is important. Don’t tell them we want to ‘Go Rommel on their asses” to quote me, just talk about security contracting, protecting innocents etc.

Toying with crowd sourcing and a donate button, but would have to return it if we didn’t get off the ground. Thinking sponsorship by an organization would be best. Christian aid organization or similar. Security contract in-country would be best.

That’s my line.

Thanks.

• #65250
                                                                                                                                                                              Max
                                                                                                                                                                              Keymaster

Cleaner post here, for distro:

Intent to Support the Kurds Against ISIS

• #65251
                                                                                                                                                                                Corvette
                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Max,
                                                                                                                                                                                  If you don’t mind, I’m going to write up a press release for you to modify as you wish. I’ll leave blanks for the name of the company, etc.

Edit: Crap, you beat me to it.

If you need any help in writing (one of my few skills), let me know.

• #65252
                                                                                                                                                                                  Corvette
                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

@GWNS, it is not my intent to whitewash ISIS. They themselves are publishing enough photos of themselves happily beheading people to brand themselves as murderous monsters beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Yes, the “Protocols” slam was unwarranted, as originally that was a propaganda effort designed to malign innocent people that did not deserve it, in this case ISIS is not innocent, but still, “Muslims bleeding naked women like animals for Muslim blood rituals” is an extraordinary claim that requires extraordinary evidence.

Yes, my responses and edits were/are aggressive, as extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. It is just tiresome to see people fall for unsourced email forwards and hyperventilating blog posts when there is already so much damning material put out by ISIS themselves.

Perhaps it is simply an indication that ISIS has entered the North Korea zone of fantastical badness, that one hesitates to dismiss out of hand *any* claim of atrocities no matter how horrific (“ISIS is slicing the babies out of pregnant Christian women and grinding them into hamburgers for their quarterly BBQs!”), simply because ISIS is that fuckin’ crazy.

I support anyone who desires to organize a private force to go to the ME and kick ISIS ass, though I doubt I could be much help (ed: nor likely would my help even be wanted), being a mere non-military (ed: Buddhist) techie with an AK and a chest rig. The most I could help is via my own amateur SIGINT and reconaissance UAV efforts.

Again, it is not my intent to whitewash ISIS or in any way discourage anyone from organizing a PMC to go over there and kill them.

• #65253
                                                                                                                                                                                    Leatherneck556
                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Max,

I think the idea of an initial 12-man team(s) is great. I was just at my local track running intervals yesterday when the ISIS stuff came up really prominently in my mind. My thoughts were along the lines of, “I would go over there and fight… but how? Maybe through a PMC? I think sending an advance party structured almost like an US Army Special Forces ODA/MARSOC Team to get things set up for follow-on forces would be the way to go.”

When I got home, I saw your first post on this topic. I think that is the way to make it happen. Send a small team that is kind of like an advance party of a battalion headquarters. Liaise, acquire materials, etc. Pave the way for follow-on forces. Are there enough patriots willing to go to build a battalion sized element? I don’t know, but that sure would be something.

Josh

• #65254
                                                                                                                                                                                      eric
                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Max, what about reaching out to Glenn Beck or Michael Savage? I think they would be very sympathetic to this cause. And they have a very large following. Even Sean Hannity.

• #65255
                                                                                                                                                                                        eric
                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Another thought do we need a established Christian aid group?

How hard would it be to set up our own non profit Christian aid group of volunteers who would be willing to do charity work for the Kurds. And contract a security detail.

• #65256
                                                                                                                                                                                          Corvette
                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Funker530.com is saying that 130 socom guys are being sent to help the kurds. Is it real? Dunno

• #65257
                                                                                                                                                                                            Max
                                                                                                                                                                                            Keymaster

I see all these ideas for reaching out. I’m headed to class tomorrow. Please do reach out! I wrote the latest blog post to allow you to do so. I’m not going to make this happen on my own.

• #65258
                                                                                                                                                                                              Corvette
                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                              • #65259
                                                                                                                                                                                                Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                                                                                                                                                                                                Moderator

OK, I had a busy day talking to some mid level members of two different Christian Aid groups. My purpose was to test the waters so to speak in order gauge interest in this.

I was pleasantly surprised that they viewed the idea favorably and will be bringing this up their chain of leadership. Some of these individuals had recently attended a Conference where they were briefed on some of these events occurring in Iraq and Syria.

Some suggestions:

If you attend Church find out if your Church is affiliated with any Aid Groups. If they are I would advise getting in touch with someone at the mid state level to discuss this, but starting at the county level if present might be good also. Remember that they will have a “chain of command” like any organization, depending on which group there will be varying degrees of bureaucracy to deal with professionalism is a must. Dress for success this is the time to treat it like a professional job interview. I wore a nice suit with briefcase for notes and information (I hate suits :yes:).

I think it would be great if members in all States did this. Don’t know how effective it will be, but it was positive at this point.

To all that continue to voice that there is insufficient evidence, that we need more confirmation. Well here is a somewhat exaggerated analogy for you to consider.

Someone has just broke into your house and is doing unimaginable crimes against your family. Your Wife escapes and goes to your neighbor knocking at their door, then relates to them what is going on. Your neighbor say’s well that seems kinda outlandish, do you have any confirmed proof? Well OK they finally let her use phone to call 911. Well the dispatcher is equally incredulous, again asking for confirmation. Finally they agree to send a Deputy to “check things out” and confirm your story. When the Deputy arrives at your house they find everyone slaughtered in an unspeakable manner and the perpetrators long gone.

So how long should we wait for “Confirmed Proof?”

What if it was your family?

Does anyone here really think we will find out that the have been really treating the Christians and other Minorities very well and giving them paid vacations and trips to resorts?

• #65260
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Max
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Keymaster

The support and discussion here is excellent. I am working on some options, and I encourage you to do so also. I am going to go ‘silent’ on this for a while while I work on this, but if/when people are needed, I will put the word out.

I just got a pingback from the Lynler Report, which is a first, he put my ISIS post up. So people are obviously spreading the word.

• #65261
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Max
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Keymaster

Kurdish House of Toronto has been contacted.

• #65262
                                                                                                                                                                                                      eric
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Sent an email to Glenn Beck. Could not find information on contacting savage short of calling his show.
                                                                                                                                                                                                        If we at the MVT community sent a
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Bombardment of emails to Beck and his production crew he might pick it up.
                                                                                                                                                                                                        I think Savage would be the most interested as his sight is full of ISIS news.

• #65263
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Corvette
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

“To all that continue to voice that there is insufficient evidence, that we need more confirmation. ”

Those people are idiots. There is adequate evidence of atrocities, as posted by ISIS themselves. Go get ’em.

However, a not insignificant fraction of the photos purported to be of ISIS atrocities have suffered from a lack of vetting, and this lack of vetting likely makes it harder for those trying to source men, weapons, and materiel to fight them, as it obscures the truth.

I am not trying to be a dick or some sort of shithead liberal moral relativist. ISIS deserves all the hell that gets dropped on them.

But let’s be more careful in our vetting of info that we present as the truth.

• #65264
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Joe (G.W.N.S.)
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Moderator

There is adequate evidence of atrocities, as posted by ISIS themselves.

But let’s be more careful in our vetting of info that we present as the truth.

The thing is I am not trying to build a legal case to prosecute them.

Of course I will not knowingly post bad information hence these additions and subsequent posts.

Slain Christians’ blood drained to be sold for Muslim blood rituals.
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Note: The veracity of this above linked photo has been called into question. The date alone suggest it is from several years ago, while it may still be representative to current events. I will check further into this as time permits.

My above analogy applies, I do not want to risk lives while vetting every piece of information.

After ISIS bragging about so many atrocities it doesn’t take much of a stretch to believe other reports.

Although many Westerners are incredulous!

Why?

Because they have lived a sheltered and safe existence, they have never been exposed to the horrors that I and those like me have seen.

It is very easy for me to believe these reports because of my experiences.

After slaughtering so many people is it really so hard to believe?

• #65265
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Whatif
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

I sent to Beck twice yesterday.

• #65266
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Max
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Keymaster

I contacted ACLJ.org. They have multiple overseas connections and an office in Israel. Maybe they know someone who knows someone to get us over there. I won’t be able to join this time, but I’ll be watching home for this round of volunteers.

In the back of my mind, if a bunch of us go over there, then a bunch of them will start attacking stateside. They ARE here. They have been going to Mexico changing their names to Hispanic names and walking across our “border”. Isn’t that nice? Right now they’re gathering supplies, arms and numbers. As soon as I can get a little more solid info on the numbers of ISIS folks in our country, I’ll share my info. Anyone in Texas/New Mexico/Arizona know anything? I’ve got feelers out to a few of my Texas buddies. Our idiots in charge of our country have sown the seeds of our own future troubles. If only we had someone in charge who did more than play golf….

• #65267
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Max
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Keymaster

This endeavor will cost money. No?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  For those who don’t have Mil/PMC experience, what logistics are being worked out here for financial support?

• #65268
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Max
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Keymaster

I was Airborne Infantry. Got out back in 2000 and I’m now 36 years old.

If some sort of pay is provided you can count on me. Sorry, but I have a family and mortgage to support.

Count me in.

• #65269
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Pericles
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Yep, I’m ready to shut classes down and get on a plane. I’ll fucking jump out of a C-130 right on top of these assholes, and start wiping them out.

Anyone?

Reminds me of being born too late to volunteer for Rhodesia.

Feel the same way, but prefer my plane ride to land and I walk off – but what would you expect from an Armor guy.

I’d suggest the task is one of adviser / trainer to building Kurd forces. Over the long haul, the people will have to be able to defend themselves.

• #65270
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Max
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Keymaster

I’m a trained JFO (Joint Fires Observer), and Field Artillery Captain in the Army with 2 months left on active duty before I am a free man. I have deployed before as a adviser to Afghanistan where I was part of a 12 man SFAT (NOT special forces). I have no medical problems and got a 281 on my last PT test.

I have no wife or children to support. and no real obligations at home. If you need shooters/observers/trainers I have done it for real before and would love to go.

• #65271
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Thomas
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Jake wrote:</div>

WHOA, Hold on! I never said anything about engaging kids or non-combatants. Thomas mentioned something about a weapons free ROE and another poster interpreted that to mean kids and non-combatants, I assume that this is not what Thomas meant. I will only ever advocate for the killing of evil men who cannot be rehabilitated.

For the record, Gentlemen, I will never advocate for killing women and children. My weapons free comment is solely directed at the ISIS fighters and the ISIS fighters only.

• #65272
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Pericles
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          • #65273
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Inactive

Hello, forum newbie here.

Someone on here was asking for some non-Western sources to avoid any US gov’t spin on the matter. If you guys wanna keep tabs on what’s going on the ground in Kurdistan, there’s http://rudaw.net/english, which is a Kurdish news outlet.

Speaking of materiel, apparently Kurdish sales of M16s are flying through the roof: http://rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/21082014

Yay OSINT.

• #65274
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Inactive

On another note, the Assyrians in Nineveh Province were scheduled to gain an autonomous region within Iraq like Kurdistan currently is, to give the Christians in Iraq more say in their own internal affairs. I’m left wondering if any Kurdish push for independence might make Baghdad second guess autonomy for the Christians and kill their prospects, or if the Kurds themselves will kill any plans for an Assyrian Autonomous Region so they can make it part of a broader Kurdistan. It seems like at least some of the Kurdistani politic is in favor of absorbing the Assyrian Triangle into Kurdistan and smothering out any Assyrian aspirations for autonomy and/or independence, though other sources seem to indicate Kurdish support for Assyrian autonomy.

Everybody on this thread has been talking about getting in touch with Kurdish groups, anyone thought about getting in touch with Assyrian and Chaldean groups as well?

Not that I’d suggest meddling in Kurdish internal politics, especially since it seems like any American-led IBG would be running with Kurdish permission; this isn’t the Spanish Civil War or Rhodesia with a government desperate for foreign volunteers. I still think it would be awesome to help the Peshmerga kick ISIS ass, but since it seems like half of the motivation for this project is to ensure the survival of Christianity in Iraq, I just thought it might be worth mentioning. I’d still trust Irbil to do the right thing over Baghdad, but maybe some more poking around on the current mood of Assyrian-Kurdish relations could help give a better assessment over the right course of action to pursue going forward.

Viewing 108 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.