Information gathering for upcoming “vacation” outside the wire

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Information & Intelligence Information gathering for upcoming “vacation” outside the wire

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by BILLY. This post has been viewed 192 times
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      BILLY
      Participant

Hey guys, In March my church is doing an investigative trip to Honduras and El Salvador to research opportunities for mission trips in the coming years. I’m going along, so I’m looking for any info anyone may have beyond the typical state department websites and stuff. We do have local people that are going to be there to help but I want to do as much prep on my own as possible. Any info or help anyone could provide for that geographic area would be great. Thanks in advance

Roadkill
        Participant

What type of missions? Building projects, preaching/outreach, human trafficking interdiction? Just curious. I have friends in Guatemala that I have worked with in the past.

BILLY
          Participant

A little bit of everything, but this trip is a leadership visit to establish goals for upcoming visits and to give us a chance to see where we will be sending our people in the next 6-12 months. But we are expecting their work to be school and medical. I’m tagging along to help with a business deal they are hoping to make regarding some restaurants the local church wants to buy to provided income and employment opportunities to it’s parishioners.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.