I'll just leave this here

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Multi Media I'll just leave this here

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

Hammerfall: Knights of the 21st century.

The first part is basically me getting out of bed in the morning, with full sound effects.

B-)

Corvette
        Participant

I gave it my best attempt with 1 minute 35 seconds.. Now I feel like I need a shower.. No.

Bergmann

Max
          Keymaster

Really? My kids laugh like crazy when I put this on, it gets them out of bed in the morning for school….!

:yahoo:

Corvette
            Participant

I usually see value in your opinion so I jumped to 5 minutes 43 seconds in for a second go.. Still NO and it then graduated to a HELL NO. I keep Classical on in my truck and on the Tv at Schloss Bergmann. My ears cannot tolerate what you left there.

Bergmann

Max
              Keymaster

Check this out. Ready for Hillary, ready for Russia?

Corvette
                Participant

I made it all the way through that one. Good tune. Very late 80s in its style..

Bergmann

TC
                  Participant

Epic song when it gets going. 6:53 is where it’s at.

If you’re into viking metal here’s Týr.

Corvette
                    Participant

LOL, ad came up on that Hammerfall vid for “Meet Russian women online.”

DiznNC
                      Participant

Hoo boy.

Harris
                        Participant

The intro reminds me of Venom’s “At War With Satan” from the early 80’s. I’m probably the only one who even remembers Venom.

DuaneH
                          Participant

The first part is basically me getting out of bed in the morning, with full sound effects.

B-)

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/qMrMQWVPebk?feature=oembed&#8221; allowfullscreen=”” width=”570″ height=”321″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>

If that’s you getting out of bed in the morning may I suggest a high fiber diet and a stool softener.

DiznNC
                            Participant

No, I get it, this kind of shit gets your blood pumping, much the same way all the hood rats have their rap. Music has always been a part of martial heritage. When you hear the scree of war pipes on the glen, you have to be dead or queer if it doesn’t stir your soul. Much the same way as the authentic rebel yell would un-nerve the enemy. When I finally heard recordings of old veterans doing the cry, I realized I had done the same thing in training and not even realized what it was.

Although I prefer something a little softer to wake up to in the morning.

Corvette
                              Participant

Back in the day i use to have this on my alarm .. These days i just get up.

Bergmann

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.