Holosun RDS

View Latest Activity

• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by SeanT. This post has been viewed 214 times
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      noahjones
      Participant

Ive been looking into getting a new RDS, and I’ve been eyeing the Holosun HS503G. I know im gonna get what I pay for to some extent, but does anyone have any experience on how they compare to an MRO or T2. Some things I’ve been concerned about buying such a cheap optic are the durability and parallax for the price.

JohnnyMac
        Participant

I would suggest instead the Primary Arms SLx Advanced Rotary Knob Microdot Red Dot Sight.

Holosun is purportedly the manufacturer anyway, but it has primay arms’ lifetime warranty.

I have extensive experience with these, and I hands down prefer it to the mro. It’s very similar to the t1 I have. My suggestion is do some testing before you put it on a rifle to zero. Drop it in a bowl of water for 24hrs and look for condensation inside afterwards. Assuming it stays dry inside like it should, carry on.

First Sergeant

Get a Trijicon. Which ever one you prefer.

I use the MRO. It’s worth every penny.

FILO
            Signal Out, Can You Identify
            Je ne regrette rien
            In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

GreenTip
            Participant

I have 2 MRO’s they are quality. I like aimpoint also and have had them.

Andrew
              Participant

I have an older model Primary Arms red dot that has held up well over the years on an AR pistol. I will vouch for Primary Arms as having great customer service.

Civilianresponder
                Participant

You can get a lightly used aim point pro for about $300 if you watch for one. No reason for a Chinese optic at that price. Just spend a little extra and get an optical that’s good to go.

noahjones
                  Participant

Thanks ill take it all into consideration, right now though I think im leaning towards the MRO.

SeanT
                      Keymaster

Check with Robert at JRH

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.