Helikon-TEX CPU Uniform – Coyote Color Variation

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Armory – Gear and Equipment Uniforms, Clothing and Footgear Helikon-TEX CPU Uniform – Coyote Color Variation

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      dano
      Participant

Passing on some info about Helikon-TEX CPU Uniform products in Coyote. If you order CPU Coyote clothing from military1st.com, you may get significant mismatched coyote. Open a customer case with Helikon-Tex and they will warranty it, give you a label, and send you matched clothing if you’d like. Process takes a couple of weeks. Buying direct from Helikon-Tex may yield a matched set from new inventory.

One pic is my actual uniform sent back to Poland, the other is my replacement uniform on the way. Match or mis-match is a personal choice, but officially there was a significant coyote color flaw in production going on for awhile. It is being addressedcorrected.

Hessian
        Participant

Helikon-TEX produces some quality stuff. I haven’t had an issue with color issues from them but then again I typically buy their stuff for Pencott camo. Nice to see their stepping up to take care of the issue.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.