GREAT piece of clothing on sale right now – Light Field Anorak

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Armory – Gear and Equipment Uniforms, Clothing and Footgear GREAT piece of clothing on sale right now – Light Field Anorak

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lloyd
      Participant

SORD Australia has just released a new version of their “Light Field Anorak”. With discount code E30 you get 30% off for the next few days… So even with shipping to the US, after you calc currency conversion and discount, it should be about $150 /- to your door.

https://www.sordaustralia.com/light-field-anorak

I can’t comment on the “version 3” that is on sale here, but I have version 1 and version 2 of this anorak. The v1 is GOOD, the v2 is BETTER – one of the BEST pieces of clothing I have ever owned!

Sheds water almost as good as goretex, blocks wind, and yet you can open it up to allow some air flow when you’re running around and generating heat. For the last few years of MVT classes at Brady, TX, my son and I have worn these for force-on-force, and/or when the weather has turned to crap. I’m sure they have their limits, like anything else, but ours have held up really well through all the crawling around in the dirt and rocks. Obviously not a hot weather garment, but for anything under 70degF, this thing is Number 1 on my hard use clothing list.

MVT Texas 2015-2020
        Team Coyote / Team Rekkr / Team Cowbell

Civilianresponder
        Participant

Fucking spammers!

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Fucking spammers!

Removed.

Civilianresponder
            Participant

:good: Thanks Joe!

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.