Georgia

View Latest Activity

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Robert
      Participant

Georgia folks check in. Lots of Alumni in Georgia some of which get together from time to time.

AND we are hosting MVT down in South Georgia (Alma area) in October. Looking to make that an every year event, so even if the classes are full already, stay tuned hopefully for 2018 class dates. You will meet a lot of folks from the Southeast who are serious about training and preparing.

In the meantime, get to know some of the other GA folks.

Robert, South Georgia

The Librarian
        Participant

Excellent idea Robert! I live in Rome, GA and would love to get together with other alumni.

Can’t make the October training due to prior commitments, but am heading up to the CQBC next month.

Virgil Kane
          Participant

Thanks, Robert.

Librarian, we still need to get together. We’re only about an hour apart.

Are there any others in NW GA or SE TN?

The Librarian
            Participant

Thanks, Robert.

Librarian, we still need to get together. We’re only about an hour apart.

Are there any others in NW GA or SE TN?

I am not aware of anyone else in NW GA. Let’s see if we can find some time to schedule a meet-up. I know you are busy, but I am pretty flexible. Name some dates and we could do lunch then go from there.

Robert
              Participant

Virgil was up at FOF on Father’s Day and I was one of his teammates. Great guy to know.

Max
                Keymaster

I am currently showing 1 spot for CTT and 2 spots for DA available on the GA classes in October.

swmcphrsn
                  Participant

Robert,
                    I’m looking forward to meeting you in October. Is there anyone else near Augusta?
                    Steve

Brian from Georgia
                    Participant

Central GA fella here. There are multiple alumni near ATL, NE GA and SE GA but they aren’t active on the forum.

Brian from Georgia
                      Participant

Virgil, Librarian, swmcphrsn,
                        We have a training event 1-2 Sep in central GA. PM me if interested.

Virgil Kane
                        Participant

@maxvelocity will we have a NODS night in GA?

Robert
                          Participant

@maxvelocity will we have a NODS night in GA?

Max probably hasn’t seen this post. But I believe he’s planning on it :good:

Virgil Kane
                            Participant

:yahoo:

Necrosis
                              Participant

Future alumni here in NE Georgia. Trying to make it happen so I can come in October (just so happens that my employer is rolling out a new software system and PDOs are blacked out until late October).

DuaneH
                                Participant

Robert,
                                  I’m looking forward to meeting you in October. Is there anyone else near Augusta?
                                  Steve

Lexington, sc here. Depending on where you are in augusta, less than an hour away.

Know most of the ga crew.

Ronin42
                                  Participant

I live out of Atlanta area. Anyone near there?

mvt alumni CTT & DCH
                                    some other schools..

part time tactical couch potato

Necrosis
                                    Participant

North of Atlanta here, Gainesville area.

Robert
                                      Participant

March 3-4 we will host MVT’s Defensive handgun course in South Georgia, just a few hours from Atlanta. In October we had over a dozen folks from FL and GA for CTT and DA class. Lots of folks meeting each other and finding others from their local areas. Good contacts made.

It’s one thing to meet someone online. It’s another to train with them for a few days. You can learn a lot about people training with them.
                                        Look forward to seeing you all in March!

swmcphrsn
                                        Participant

Y’all have fun. The first two weekends in March were the ones that I couldn’t make. :cry:

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.