Gear, Ammo, mag sale, (reloading components too)

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Armory – Gear and Equipment Buy/Sell/Trade Gear Gear, Ammo, mag sale, (reloading components too)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      ffhounddog
      Participant

First I am going to be updating this periodically while I get items out and pictured. I you have a need I might be able to fill it.

I have 3000 rounds to sale. I am in Manassas,Va so it all depends on travel distance.

I will Be attending the course 22-25 Aug in WV if you want to meet there.

All Ammo is lower by at least $25 per 1000 online.

1000 rounds of 45ACP GECO Branded 45 ACP $250

800 rounds of S&B 45ACP 230 grain and and 200 Winchester 185 grain for a total of 1000 rounds $250

1000 rounds of Winchester 45 ACP 230 grain $250

If you buy all 3000 I will toss in 100 rounds of 45 ACP on top of that.

I have metal form mags 9 still in wrapper and 3 not tested twice but not carried or ran.

$150.00 shipped for all 13.

14.00 per mag if sold separately. I will Pay shipping on 4 or more.

Pics are not posting so Pm me and I will send some your way.

Flat skirted follower
        Extra power spring
        Low friction Xylan coating on magazine body
        Heat treated stainless steel body and follower
        Welded Base

The Metalform Pro-Carry 1911 Government, Commander 7-round Metal-form’s Pro-Carry magazines are made of heat treated stainless steel for strength and durability and then coated with Xylan low friction coating to allow them to easily drop free. Has an extra power spring and flat skirted follower.

I have a Blackhawk 3-15 I have not mounted sitting in the basement and probably not going to use it anytime soon.

$325 brand new still in box.

It is basically a Weaver Tactical 3-15 FFP Scope with the Blackhawk advertising. It is made in Japan.

BlackHawk 3-15x50mm Tactical Rifle Scope is a powerful tactical scope from Blackhawk that can provide superior image quality, precise accuracy, and ease of use in a single scope. With a wide magnification range of 3x to 15x, this scope from BlackHawk is capable of almost anything. The wide objective lens and fully multi-coated optics of the rifle scope allows for some high resolution images that don’t suffer from lack of brightness or clarity. Making adjustments with the Black Hawk 3-15x50mm Scope is easy, too. The large turrets on the scope are exposed, so you never have to worry about losing caps, and they also feature a reset to zero function that lets you return to your original sighting and measurements in one simple motion. Side focus parallax adjustment improves your ability to zero in on a target, and all of the turrets use 1/10 mil adjustment for precision measurements. This Blackhawk rifle scope is incredibly tough, too, featuring a solid, single-piece 30mm tube and argon purging. The scope is totally shockproof, fog proof, and even waterproof. For a dependable, powerful, and accurate tactical scope, mount the BlackHawk 3-15x50mm Mil-Dot Riflescope to your favorite firearm.

Specifications for Black Hawk 3-15x50mm 1/10 Mil Scope:

Magnification: 3x to 15x
        Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
        Adjustment: 1/10 mil
        Color: Matte Black
        Reticle: Mil-Dot
        Waterproof: Yes
        Tube: 30mm

Features of BlackHawk 3-15x50mm Mil-Dot Reticle Scope:
        •Variable power tactical rifle scope
        •3x to 15x range of magnification
        •Single piece, 30mm scope tube
        •Mil-Dot reticle
        •Exposed turrets with reset to zero function
        •Side parallax adjustment
        •Waterproof, shockproof, and fog proof
        •Fully multi-coated lenses
        •Argon-purged tubes
        •1/10 mil windage and elevation adjustments

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.