This is just down the street from me. They claim they’ll only be down a day or two. Buddy that works with them said it was an operator error involving static electricity in one of the primer mixing rooms. Most places that do primer mixing have you “ground yourself” every 30 seconds to minimize static. All my friends/acquaintances are safe, but a good reminder to be safe at all times. They have blow out walls for a reason to minimize damage from there events and prevent domino effects. I’ll see what other non-press details I can scrounge from local sources.