For those who lost there mags in Texas.. Gen 3 mags $10

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Armory – Gear and Equipment Weapon support and miscellaneous gear For those who lost there mags in Texas.. Gen 3 mags $10

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Aerohawk
      Participant

Defender outdoors has gen 3 mags with no window for sale for 10.25 ea.

Aerohawk
        Participant
          texas
          Participant

Wow, that is a nice price. Thanks. BTW, I ended up finding my last one. Turns out it was never lost.

texas
            Participant

I should mention that i hit that link right after I posted and the deal *seemed* to be gone. YMMV

farmer
              Participant

It just came up as ” This page cannot be found ” for me when I just tried it.

farmer

HiDesertRat
                Participant

I sometimes wonder about everyone. Just because the page ‘isn’t there’ you assume your subject matter has gone “poof”.
                  Go to the home page, select magazines, then Magpul, and voila! There are the Magpul gen 3 mags for $9.99, once again. Pretend you are tracking someone. You lose the trail. Just gonna give up? Be creative.
                  After all, remember software that controls this stuff is written by humanoids. Garbage in….well, ;-) you know.

farmer
                  Participant

@ HiDesertRat

You’re right. I have backtracked like you suggested when I was really after a product. I just wasn’t after any. Thanks for the reminder though. :good:

farmer

diomedes
                    Participant

Midway just posted 10pk Magpul 30 rd M2 for $77.99…….. one day only

texas
                      Participant

At the time I checked there were zero gen 3 mags available at that price. My first assumption was a bad copy paste of the link, so I checked as you correctly stated.

I also think that any site that have links that just die are bullshit. It could have still gone to the original item and said out of stock or whatnot.

New Link for those interested

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.