First Spear AAC PC

View Latest Activity

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by Max. This post has been viewed 163 times
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      winter_is_coming
      Participant

Is anyone using the First Spear AAC (Assaulter Armor Carrier)? What are you using for Mag pouches? Does the MVT SOR work with the First Spear AAC? Does the MVT SOR interfere with the First Spear tube system, as the SOR has the extra lateral pouches? TYIA.

Max
        Keymaster

I am using the First Spear AAC.

I have the option with the 3 sewn mag pouches. I put velcro in them and put Kydex retainers in the pouches. I used the ones from the SOR but you can use KYWI ones.

If you wnated to use it with the SOR, either go for the option with no mag pouches, or don’t put kydex ion them so they go flat. I only undo one side of my PC, so I only have to do one tube when I put it on. If you are using the SOR attached, you will,m do up the tube and then have to do the clips on one side of the SOR.

I have shown before that if you are using a PC without a cummerbund, you can use the SOR clips instead of a cummerbund.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.