Extreme Lunancy!

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Multi Media Extreme Lunancy!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Cult like zombies! :wacko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLMHWd8a5c0

It takes a lot to shock me these days, but this above video does.

Yea, this Dallas ISD high school teacher needs to be around impressionable youth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSunSxquqdU

SeanT
        Keymaster

wow
          That first video is quite creepy with the drones. Something I see in this and similar videos is the age of these people, they have probably never had a job let alone done real work in their lives and were raised by the helicopter parents. The real world is brutal and these young people are in for a tremendous surprise.

Mike Q
          Participant

Sean,
            I agree. They’ve never had a real job. You know a job where your boss comes up to you and says “I’m going to punch you right in the head!” They’d scream and go crying home to mamma, instead of manning up and taking responsibility for their mistake!

JustARandomGuy
            Participant

Per the first video-
              Wow, that’s…. creepy and pathetic all at the same time.
              However, I just couldn’t take it seriously…. all I kept hearing was;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk2E1CoGe98

oh numshivai oh numshivai oh numshivai….

Gotta find a sense of humor in these things, ya know? ;-)

Per the second video, how dare she bring a GUN into the classroom? Why is she not expelled? Where the popo at? Why is she still teaching, hellooooo, zero tolerance anyone? We can’t have these gun toting right wing white fascists influencing our children!

Amazing how the lefts’ stance on guns changes depending on their point of view…
              Just like all the “crazy right wing conspiracy theorizing gun nut survivalist extremist whack jobs” line, and yet how many of them are suddenly ALL about grabbing guns and rushing to live in a cabin in the woods to survive the coming Trumpocalypse, and suddenly every boogeyman they can imagine is REAL and happening now!
              Gotta love it.
              F***wits.
              :wacko:

Jamison
              Participant

Don’t let your dreams be dreams! Just Do It!!

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

SeanT
                  Keymaster

The telekinesis girl was awesome. Let this remind us all how perceptive children are. They are also smarter than we give them credit for sometimes.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.