Do You Have Situational Awareness?

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Tactics & Leadership Do You Have Situational Awareness?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      First Sergeant

This is how fast something can happen. Pay attention to your surroundings.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CHESV_1589512569

FILO
        Signal Out, Can You Identify
        Je ne regrette rien
        In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

wheelsee
        Participant

Notice there was no confrontation, no staying behind to grab a wallet or credit card.

Just plain evil showing its face (what little that can be seen), for the sake of doing evil.

trailman
          Participant

Ain’t that some shit, he stabbed him just to stab him. Ever since Scott’s handgun course and the lecture about bathrooms I keep my head on a swivel. Even at the gas station its on a swivel and my hand on my EDC blade.

LittleBigBill
            Participant

An initiation for a gang? Or as mentioned, just pure evil?

Having situational awareness of your surroundings constantly is exhausting and is a learned habit. I know there are times that I have that mental fart and realize, “wow, I totally missed that person coming into my space”.

Filling your car at a gas station is one of those acts that people do by rote… meaning, just get it done and go on with life. But then some f-tard decides to make you the target for the day.

People that do this type of crime need to be put down before they escalate to more deadly crimes.

I don’t really care about the perp’s “situation” in life or what drove him/her to commit such a crime, they need to be dealt with harshly by the victim at the time of the crime, i.e. carry (and be ready to use) your protection with you!

Anonymous
              Inactive

Good video, if someone walks up on you like that you shouldn’t just ignore it

First Sergeant

Notice there was no confrontation, no staying behind to grab a wallet or credit card.

Just plain evil showing its face (what little that can be seen), for the sake of doing evil.

Bingo.

FILO
                  Signal Out, Can You Identify
                  Je ne regrette rien
                  In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.