CNN: So Desperate for Viewers?

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Multi Media CNN: So Desperate for Viewers?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Fake news wasn’t enough!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wISwlWj7rW8

Cannibal News Network? ;-)

HiDesertRat
        Participant

Read up on Kuru disease, prions, and cannalbalism. Not a good choice in your diet. But for someone in cnn, wtf, go for it, what doesn’t kill you gives you incurable neurodegenerative disease…but they seem to be suffering from it already. :good:

JohnnyMac
          Participant

Read up on Kuru disease, prions, and cannalbalism. Not a good choice in your diet. But for someone in cnn, wtf, go for it, what doesn’t kill you gives you incurable neurodegenerative disease…but they seem to be suffering from it already. :good:

What he said.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t need the threat of neurodegenerative disease to keep me from cannibalism! ;-)

Virgil Kane
              Participant

Wouldn’t this be a crime? An accomplice to murder? I bet it would become a hoax real quick if he were questioned by the police.

That’s very disgusting, however there is some new independent movie about cannibalism out now. It’s just part of the plan to further break down traditional, western society by normalizing mental disorders such as the LGBT thing. And they’re winning.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.