ClusterF%ck

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge ClusterF%ck

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Eric
      Participant

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/wtf-23-police-officers-fire-377-bullets-2-men-0-guns-wounding-2/

Ehhhh…

errr, ummm, yeah. Sorry, but this story is ridiculous. 377 rounds fired at a car, from apparently four different directions, the cops even shot some of their own, and endangered countless others with this stupid ass display of cowardice. Circular firing squad anyone? Dumbasses. The one witness said that when the guy tried to submit by raising his hands as he was instructed, they riddled him with about 50 more shots just to be sure. Glad I wasn’t driving around in a blue volvo. :unsure: WTF?

Gotta love this little video clip at the bottom of the page too.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Whats the standard blurb regarding gun control advocates?

“Only trained professionals should be allowed to carry firearms.”

:yes:

Ernie
          Participant

Stupid is as stupid does! God my retirement date can’t get here soon enough.

Ernie

JohnyMac
            Participant

OMG! No discipline…No control.

Corvette
              Participant

Thats one of the funniest clips of all time. :yahoo:

Too bad the current situation makes it too close for comfort. :scratch:

Corvette
                Participant

Bloody hell – “ClusterF%ck” hardly seems an adequate enough descriptor!

MVF – yes Nielson was a brilliant comic genius as Frank Drebbin.

“Nothing to see here” is one of my faves from the film.

As a final bit of humor, Nielsen chose “Let ‘er rip” as his epitaph.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Leslie_Nielsen_Headstone.jpg

Corvette
                  Participant

When I was a regular at the biggest local club ( 1500 members ) in my area , we had a lot of LEO – of every stripe – among us.

More often than not the guys who made you cringe , pack up and , leave were cops of one variety or another.

Except the Air Marshall’s. those guys are very very good.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.