CLC: OPFOR scheduling / deconfliction organization post

View Latest Activity

Home Forums MVT News & Training Updates CLC: OPFOR scheduling / deconfliction organization post

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Keymaster

Ok guys, a number of you have written to me about days that you can and cannot do OPFOR for CLC. The organization of that is frankly beyond me.

Can you please use this thread to post who and when you can be available. This will hopefully allow us to fill gaps and have a general idea of what is going on.

Thanks.

Max

Pewtin
        Participant

I am able to be there October 10-11-12-13. Trying to arrange it, so I can make it Wednesday the 9th for the afternoon portion of the day.

Team Rekkr

SeanT
          Keymaster

I can be there 6,7,8 only. Work requirements from 9th onward for most of the month :wacko:

Anonymous
            Inactive

I’d really love to say I’m free to volunteer for OPFOR one or two days but my job cut me from one of my work sites and until they reassign me to another I can’t make any commitments as to when I may or may not be available yet. Would be nice to get some time in and actually meet and network with some of y’all in person rather than just be that annoying guy of uncertain political affiliation that pops up in the forums way too often. :wacko:

fabio
              Participant

There is a very high probability I can support for the entire class.

Please confirm October 6th is primarily an administrative day for students.

Max
                  Keymaster

First missions Monday PM.

ariel
                    Participant

Hey, Everyone. Trained with Fabio about a year ago down in SC. He let me know about the need for volunteers for this course. I am available to assist 10/7-10/9. I’ll be getting off work at 0700 on 10/7 and coming from Springfield, VA.

JohnnyMac
                    Participant

rather than just be that annoying guy of uncertain political affiliation that pops up in the forums way too often

HAHAHAHA! That made me laugh

hellokitty
                      Participant

Max
                        Even though I am taking the course. If you need me to switch to OPFOR for some of the missions, I will do that.
                        Kitty

HEAT 1(CTT) X 3
                        HEAT 2 (CP) X1
                        FOF X3
                        OPFOR X2
                        CLC X2
                        RIFLEMAN

Max
                          Keymaster

I appreciate you saying that. It may come to it, with one if the students rotating to OPFOR depending on numbers of OPFOR for the day. I was actually figuring that I may have to stand in as OPFOR, and have Scott do my job, but that isn’t as good overall for the debrief process, with me being OPFOR rather than Scott’s normal eye in the sky view of what they are up to as he directs them.

jriggs
                          Participant

Max
                            I am fine rotating like Kitty said as well.
                            Jeremiah

Team Rekkr

Mike Q
                            Participant

Max,
                              I’ll be there as OPFOR Friday morning through Sunday. October 11-13. Usual start time for missions is 8ish correct?

I’ll come up early Friday morning.

fabio
                              Participant

OPFOR consolidated list (at this time):

10/6: SeanT, fabio,
                                10/7: SeanT, fabio, ariel (pm),
                                10/8: SeanT, fabio, ariel,
                                10/9: ctpelok (pm), Fabio, ariel,
                                10/10: ctpelok, Fabio,
                                10/11: ctpelok, Fabio, MikeQ,
                                10/12: ctpelok, Fabio, MikeQ,
                                10/13: ctpelok, Fabio, MikeQ,

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by fabio.
                                  Max
                                  Keymaster

Ok, that’s great. We will run the first mission PM on the 7th. We are mainly doing great, but we will take more OPFOR if anyone else can fit into the schedule?

General instructions for OPFOR:

No multi cam / camo. I’m not going to put you in the man-dresses due to it being a whole week and people changing out, but wear something like normal work clothes. I want you to be a little different from the usual student dress.

Preferably have goggles / mesh face masks rather than full paintball helmets so I can put you in the haji-hats if I want.

Preferably no PC, but chest rigs. I do have coyote chest rigs I can issue you if needed.

If you don’t have the disclaimer packet, let me know, and bring one signed to class.

Thanks.

SeanT
                                  Keymaster

Max
                                    Have you changed the waiver packet recently? I can find an old email and print one.
                                    If I understand what you wrote above is that OPFOR will be ‘in the game’ on Monday PM
                                    Do you need us up there on Sunday?

Anonymous
                                    Inactive

Ok, that’s great. We will run the first mission PM on the 7th. We are mainly doing great, but we will take more OPFOR if anyone else can fit into the schedule?

Would it be acceptable for a non-alumni to volunteer as OPFOR? I might be able to make myself free the 7th through the 10th.

Max
                                        Keymaster

Of course.

fabio
                                        Participant

OPFOR consolidated list (as of this time stamp):

10/6: fabio,
                                          10/7: SeanT, fabio, ariel (pm), rampant,
                                          10/8: SeanT, fabio, ariel, rampant,
                                          10/9: ctpelok (pm), fabio, ariel, rampant,
                                          10/10: ctpelok, fabio, rampant,
                                          10/11: ctpelok, fabio, MikeQ,
                                          10/12: ctpelok, fabio, MikeQ,
                                          10/13: ctpelok, fabio, MikeQ,

Viewing 12 reply threads
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.