Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals and Sales. 2019

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Lounge Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals and Sales. 2019

• This topic has 13 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by DiznNC. This post has been viewed 361 times
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe (G.W.N.S.)

It’s that time a year again so if you run across deals that maybe of interest please post them here!

:good:

DiznNC
        Participant

JRH and BNVD’s.

Robert Henry
          Participant

JRH and BNVD’s.

Yes, good call Diz!! :good:

https://www.jrhenterprises.com/Holiday-Specials-2019_c31.htm

White Phos dual tube BNVD sets as low as $5999.

www.jrhenterprises.com

Lost my MVT class list- been here a time or two :)
            Team Coyote. Rifleman Challenge- Vanguard

Civilianresponder
            Participant

Liquid Eyewear is having a 40% off sale. They have great ballistic eyewear with photochromic (transition) lenses

Ballistic eye pro

Eye pro need to know

wheelsee
              Participant

BFG is having a Holiday Super Sale, up to 70% off.

https://www.blueforcegear.com/holiday-sale?page=1

Robert Henry
                Participant

Ammunition sale

https://www.sgammo.com/product/223-556mm-ammo/black-friday-sale-1000-round-case-223-rem-55-grain-fmj-brass-case-ammo-fiocch

We have shot a couple thousand rounds of that Fiochi this year and it’s good stuff. I had just bought 2K of that Norma and not sure if it’s that or some Federal but one of the two currently in mag rotation puts out a HELLUVA fireball. Like OMG don’t use this again fireball! I got to get some mags emptied so I can try a box of Norma and some of that Federal separately around dusk one night. But the Fiochi is great stuff and it’s a good price!

www.jrhenterprises.com

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Blue Force Gear

A TURKEY DAY TREAT EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU.
                    One. Day. Only.
                    We’re grateful to you for being a loyal customer, and so we’re offering special savings just for you — save 25% site-wide* with promo code DOOR25.

After you get your fill of stuffing and mashed potatoes, settle onto the couch and shop our one-day sale.

Robert Henry
                    Participant

Didn’t get this till a day ago but got a deal on new PVS14 3rd Gen White Phosphor High Performance grade units as well- $2999. Cheaper than Photonis 2nd gen stuff and will ship much quicker now as well. If you’ve been wanting White Phos in a true 3rd Gen PVS14 and didn’t want to spend $4K to get it, this is a deal that’s moving quick-

https://www.jrhenterprises.com/PVS14-White-Phosphor-High-Performance-model-NVDPVS14WHP.htm

www.jrhenterprises.com

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Blue Force Gear is now down to 20% off sitewide.

Code BF20

Hessian
                        Participant

http://www.geissele.com/

Some good deals can be found there. They seem to be carrying colt BCGs for $156

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

AK47 MAGAZINE, 7.62 X 39, 60 ROUND, QUAD STACK, BLACK POLYMER, NEW (AC UNITY) $40.00 for one hour 50 minutes at Numrich Gun Parts Corporation.

Never used these and many such magazines aren’t reliable, however if I still had a AK platform it might be worth a test drive.

Buyer beware!

DiznNC
                            Participant

OK I may have been in the wrong forum with this. If so, mods please delete other post.

Crossfire is running a Black Friday sale, which for you guys will be all weekend. We’re running a special on our old-new stock of DG16 rucks. These are the larger 85L+ packs, in Khaki (Coyote tan), DPCU (Aussie cam), and Black. They will be 350 plus 20 bucks shipping, so basically the same price as the smaller DG3. They also come with another top lid, which has the dual pouch design, like a MR lid. This will no longer be included with new stock.

This is an excellent choice for a week+ extended patrol. With the std lid it’s about 85L; with the dual-pouch lid, it’s about 95L. Add a couple of side pouches, of your choosing, and you can get up to 110L. It’s a top-loader, with a separate sleep compartment. Also comes with radio and water bladder pouch. Bottom side pockets and pass through panels just like DG3. And has side zips like the old Jarhead ILBE. Gucci brands are two to three times more.

For winter ops this gives you additional room for cold weather sleep system, clothing layers, and extra chow. Not to mention lash points/panels for snow shoes, x-country skis and poles.

If the website gives you any trouble, post up here and I will run it through manually.

Thanks for all the support from MVT.

DiznNC
                              Participant

Here’s a pic:

pack

DiznNC
                                Participant

This is the Khaki, which is a nice coyote tan. This is the std one-pouch lid. Also notice sleep system has full zip and SR closure. Same bottom side pouches and pass through panels. DG16 frameset, which is slightly bigger than DG3, with additional lumbar pad, and really good suspension.

Viewing 13 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.