Beyond BandAids – WROL Essential Medical Supplies

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Self-Reliance & Preparedness Medical Care Beyond BandAids – WROL Essential Medical Supplies

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Wild Bill
      Participant

If you need to add to your medical survival gear you might want to checkout this website Deep Survival.

Lidocaine Hydrochloride 2% with adrenaline 1:80000 — I.8 ampules
        Mepivacaine 3% Plain I.8 ampules
        2% Lidocaine HCI 20 mg/ml vial
        1% Lidocaine HCI 50 ml bottle
        Lidocaine Topical Solution 4%
        Luer-Lok BD 3mL (Sterile Sealed, Latex-Free, 20G x 1″ Precision Glide syringe
        Aspirating syringe Cartridge Syringes 30G*35mm
        NAR ARS – Needle Chest Decompression Kit
        Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit
        CAT Combat Application Tourniquet
        Olaes 6″ Modular Bandage
        NARP NORTH AMERICAN HYFIN CHEST SEAL
        Z-PAK wound Dressing
        BOVIE / AARON CAUTERY LOW TEMP FINE TIP #AA00 DISPOSABLE & STERILE
        carrasyn hydrogel wound dressing saturated pads
        WATER JEL 4X16 MILITARY TACTICAL BURN DRESSING 4″ X 16″
        Broad-spectrum antibiotics
        Antibacterial antibiotics
        sodium Chloride 0.9% USP 250,500,1000 ML IV bag
        Lactated Ringer’s Injection USP, 500,1000 ML IV bag
        5% dextrose USP 1000 ML IV bag
        North American Rescue S-Rolled Gauze 4.5″ x 4.1 yd
        NAR Compressed Gauze 4.5″ x 4.1″5 ply white cotton
        Pre threaded silk sutures 3-0 ,4-0 ,5-0 ,
        Absorbable Pre threaded 3-0 , 4-0 suture
        Suture kits With and without Nerve block
        Suture removal sets
        70 PC MINOR SURGERY SUTURE SET
        49 PC US MILITARY FIELD SURGICAL SET
        DENTAL SURGERY EXTRACTING SET
        12 gauge and .308 perimeter alarms with military trip wire
        Hand held flares

Shop Deep Survival Here !
        And so much more………

USE CODE ” patriots ” To receive 10% off your total order.

Robert
        Participant

It’s a kick in the nutz when you know the 10ml vials of Lido with or w/o epie are all of about $2.00 to the medical industry. But if you can’t source them that way, then you have to go any route you can.

Andrew
          Participant

Good list. Now I’m going to show my ignorance. From what little I know having a patent airway is the priority. As I am putting my kit together I’m looking for at least various sizes of airways, either nasal or oral. A bag valve mask, to assist breathing, one-way mouth-to-mask CPR masks, saline solution, blood pressure kit, maybe even a stethescope. None of the stuff is cheap/inexpensive when you start adding it all up. Amazon also has some of the medical hardware stuff like airways. The problem will be carrying all that stuff and then getting your patient to advanced care asap.

Great find on that website. Thanks. :good:

HiDesertRat
            Participant

A quick reminder for some supplies, your local feed and grain type of store. The large ones that deal in supplies to ranchers generally carry stocks of syringes, needles and some pharmaceuticals for use on livestock but appropriate for humanoids as well. Also some dressings, coban etc, and antiseptics as well. You might want to read up on things such as Dakins’ solution, the use of a sugar/povidene or iodine paste for wound care, how to make oral rehydration salt solution, just a few ideas for everyone.These are things that can be created by anyone without going to a pharmacy or require prescriptions, some you might already have at home already.

HiDesertRat
              Participant

I forgot to add to above post, obtaining a copy of “Special Operations Forces Medical Handbook”. A comprehensive tome published by our own usgov printing office. Was $59.00, anywhere else 150 .

ISBN 978-0-16-080896-8. produced on water resistant, tear resistant synthetic paper, in loose leaf fashion so it lies flat. There may be other paperback/ebook versions cheaper available as well.

Just about anything you might encounter in WROL scenario you will find in this book. If you can read and possess average intelligence, this source of information would be invaluable.

Wild Bill
                Participant

I have the paper back version off of Amazon but I think the loose leaf version would be better, here is the link to that one for those interested.

Wild Bill
                  Participant

A quick reminder for some supplies, your local feed and grain type of store. The large ones that deal in supplies to ranchers generally carry stocks of syringes, needles and some pharmaceuticals for use on livestock but appropriate for humanoids as well.

Check out fish antibiotics its the same thing without the prescription.

I’m lucky in that two of my next door neighbors are vets one large animals the other small with a fully stocked and equipped animal hospital :yahoo:

Max
                    Keymaster

I just recently purchased this set up. EMSpack I added a few things Nasal airways, BVM, a few NRB, CAT TQ, even now I could add more still a bit more room in the pack. but this gives me enough as a Basic until higher care arrives. I would also recommend the EMT Basic manual, good for others in your camp to get a medical foundation. also good are these back country guides. cheers.

Andrew
                      Participant

The pack with the oxygen and other stuff is a pretty good deal. I’ve looked at others priced closely to that and you pretty much only get the basic stuff, ie: a box of Band-Aids without the box.

First Sergeant

I have the paper back version off of Amazon but I think the loose leaf version would be better, here is the link to that one for those interested.

Bill,

That link you put in this post is dead. Can you post it again?

FILO
                          Signal Out, Can You Identify
                          Je ne regrette rien
                          In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Max
                          Keymaster

http://deepsurvival.co/

Here’s the home page.

jane
                            Participant

Nurses Drug Guide
                              Fish Antibiotics
                              Take a class to learn how to diagnose medical conditions and develop treatment schedules, such as the one Patriot Nurse teaches.

Wild Bill
                              Participant

Patriot Nurse
                                Medical Prep 101 and 201
                                Medical Prep 101 + 201 (2 Days)

Charlotte Dec. 12-13
                                Knoxville Feb. 26-27

Wild Bill
                                Participant

Just a heads up if you need medial supplies: “For the next 48 hours You will get 15% off anything in the store plus free shipping on almost everything plus a free gift that is not crap! Use code “Actual” Did I mention we ship with priority mail 2-3-day shipping? Get your order in your hands fast.”

http://deepsurvival.co/

Viewing 13 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.