Assault Indicators

View Latest Activity

Home Forums Tactics & Leadership Assault Indicators

• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Robert. This post has been viewed 92 times
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      First Sergeant

Good video that talks about what to look for.

FILO
        Signal Out, Can You Identify
        Je ne regrette rien
        In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Eagle23
        Participant

John is an excellent instructor based out of Culpeper, VA. I’ve taken 18 of his classes since 2010. For the class room portion alone, I recommend taking one of his classes.

Civilianresponder
          Participant

That’s great stuff! Thanks for sharing that.

wheelsee
            Participant

:good: :good:

Hessian
              Participant

nice educational video. Very important to share this stuff with friends and family :good:

Brushpopper
                Participant

:good: great info!

Robert
                  Participant

Movement- we live or we die by it.

When you start moving a bit a few things happen. You breathe better which calms the psyche a bit. You open up what all you can see- that 2nd guy that the first was baiting you towards. And it opens up escape routes and/or avenues of attack/flank to you. It also puts you on the initiative and changes the dynamic a bit.

Every time I teach knife or pistol disarms, I try to emphasive the movement first. If you teach hands on right off the bat, movement literally stops. But often if you teach movement first and then the hands on, people will more naturally keep the movement as part of it.

Just like when you put a gun in someone’s hand and they go stiff and their movement almost becomes robotic. They have focused too little on the movement and too much on the gun. You have to balance it.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.