AND the ammo price drop has begun

View Latest Activity

Home Forums The Armory – Gear and Equipment Ammunition AND the ammo price drop has begun

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      DuaneH
      Participant

Natchez has similar with a free shipping deal…no doubt more to follow

RRS
        Participant

All day long retailers spam me with deals

DuaneH
          Participant

Natchez has similar with a free shipping deal…no doubt more to follow

Awesome! Even better ‘cuz I live in SC and have to pay tax.

Robert
            Participant

Natchez has some deal where they couldn’t sell to neighboring states (of used to anyways). Might want to check on that.

BrigandActual
              Participant

http://palmettostatearmory.com/independence-5-56-nato-55gr-fmj-ammunition-20rds-xm193i.html

So that’s 289 for 1000 rds minus 50$ for the rebate.

Heads up! Be careful with the Independence 5.56 stuff, it is pretty well known for being high pressure and cratering primers.

First Sergeant

We have seen numerous issues with Independence. Not just cratered primers, but blown primers. Several of them. Way over pressure.

FILO
                  Signal Out, Can You Identify
                  Je ne regrette rien
                  In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

ffhounddog
                  Participant

I’m sticking with Wold Gold because it seems to be that happy spot faster than most .223s and some m193 clones but less than Federal and IMI M193. The

eric
                    Participant

I won’t run independence ammo. It has completely shut my gun down twice from blown out primers. Once primer locked up my trigger other time got stuck in the chamber.
                      Both required disassembly to fix.

Socks
                      Participant

I also heartily recommend to stay away from Independence ammo. A primer jammed up my rifle at class and another rounds blew out the back of the case and destroyed my bolt while locking it into my chamber. That was fun!

DuaneH
                        Participant

The indepence ammo was just an example. The rebate is on all federal ammo

https://www.natchezss.com/federal-american-eagle-rifle-ammunition-223-rem-62-gr-fmj-3020-fps-1000-ct.html

I think that the Natchez deal of federal 223 62g FMJ (no penetrator) ammo at 3020 fps would fit Max’s ammo requirement. $299 for 1000 with 0.05 cents per round rebate (up to $200 per household so max 4000 rounds for full rebate) with a free shipping code of FS170170. So 1000 rounds federal at your door for a net of $250….seems like a good deal for range or practice ammo.

Reportedly the primer pockets are not crimped, so easy reloading on this brass if one is so inclined.

correction…maximum 2 rebates per household so max is 2 orders so 2000 rounds on this rebate.

Viewing 12 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.